Community > Posts By > sophisticated

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/30/08 07:11 AM
Thanx its good to hear something positive for a change!!!

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/23/08 02:26 PM
Ive already bought another house and moved out and it is over im just trying to understand it all and not looking for pity only other opinions and that doesnt make me a bad person nor deos it reflect anything on you.

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:32 PM
After you left him did you feel depressed? Did you miss him? Did you think about going back? How long were you with him?

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:21 PM
Why didnt you give him a second chance?

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/23/08 01:20 PM
Edited by sophisticated on Sun 03/23/08 01:22 PM
The reason i feel there is still hope is because shes always been smarter than this and any girl that has left before has come back. the thing is we have kids and they dont deserve all this. and its a waste to through ten years away.

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:28 PM
But why does everyone give up i thought marrage was for life and thats how weve both been brought up.I was in it for the long hall. We have kids money everything we could ask for.

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:53 AM
Ive always thought maybe this could be about another man but shes never been like that. But she went from being depressed to being very happy over night and i didnt figure it out for about 2months then i asked her what was going on and she said last she lost feelings for and that she thought she couldnt get them back.

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:47 AM
Thanx!!! I mean it.

sophisticated's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:35 AM
Just curious to know. My wife all of a sudden decided that she wanted to seperate and in the mean time i thought things were going good. But she said something to me a few months ago that made me wonder. She said that she had so many compliments in the last 2 months like shes never had before. Then she says she needs to define her self but at the same time she is blameing me for all this.

I dont know what to think. She does look better than ever after having two kids but i just dont understand what the real reason for leaving is. We have normal marrage problems but nothing soo bad that we need to seperate.

Please give me some advice or let me know what you think.

Is this mid life crisis?