Community > Posts By > julie4781

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:09 PM

whats your favorite drink?
alcohol or other
mine is kamakazis...

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:06 PM

Button's is freakin hilariuos!!!!!!! Loved your line of question's.rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
my hands are tired nowfrustrated laugh
what have u been doing to make them tired?????laugh drinker
not jerkin the gerkin. to much typing
suuuuuuuuuuuuuure and how do you get more smileys like the brick walll and others i can only see a few...any of you have myspace accounts??????????????
go to mingle2 site
will i be able to find this topic again if i switch over now...
yes
ok...brb

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:05 PM

Button's is freakin hilariuos!!!!!!! Loved your line of question's.rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
suuuuuuuuuuuuuure and how do you get more smileys like the brick walll and others i can only see a few...any of you have myspace accounts??????????????
go to mingle2 site
will i be able to find this topic again if i switch over now...

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:04 PM

We are on Mingle 2 not JSH.
ooooh

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:03 PM

julie maybe if you set the alarm clock a couple of times a night that might wake him more? and then he can remember its time to go to the bathroom?
well, im thinking of recording him when he does it and show him so he doesnt think im bsing him... but i dont wanna embarraass him.. i like him ALOT ..

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:02 PM

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:00 PM

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:58 PM

also id tell him what he is doing. make sure he goes the bathroom before he goes to bed!
ok...next question...how do i tell him hes peeing in the corner of his room...lmao
just say your peeing in the corner
no hes just ovwertired each time and he sleep walks..other nights he gets up and makes it to the bathroom...hes up 2 or 3 times a night...

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:56 PM

also id tell him what he is doing. make sure he goes the bathroom before he goes to bed!
ok...next question...how do i tell him hes peeing in the corner of his room...lmao

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:55 PM

how do i start a forum topic...?i have an odd thing i need help with
what odd thing do you need help with
well its about my sleep walking boyfriend... he gets up in the middle of the night and uses the bathroom but NOT in the bathroom... should i wake him and tell him or just let it go,... its his house not mine!!! and remember YOU ASKED
laugh laugh must not smell too good aroung there... my advice dont let him spend the night at your house!laugh laugh my ex husband sleep walked too..... i found him walking around outside in his underwear lol!!!! i heard not to wake them.... but if you catch them kinda guide them in the right direction..... i took him back in the house by his arm and he didnt even know it lol!!!
funny thing is... it doesnt smell.. i was thinking i was dreaming till one nioght i woke up... i SWEAR he thinks hes in the bathroom cause once he opened the bedroom door and closed it and stepped like he was walkiing and crawled into the foot of the bed.. i helped him get back to his side... what do i do?????

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:50 PM

what odd thing do you need help with
well its about my sleep walking boyfriend... he gets up in the middle of the night and uses the bathroom but NOT in the bathroom... should i wake him and tell him or just let it go,... its his house not mine!!! and remember YOU ASKED

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:47 PM

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:41 PM

Wow thanks everyone for all the great advice. I feel better... I guess I was feeling guilty, right, I should just put it all up front
feeling guilty about what... neither one is your boyfriend right????? dont worry over it,,, enjoy both of them...

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:37 PM
go on dates ( dinner or whatever) and make your decision after a few dates... the first time you meet im sure its not going to be "hello, im your new boyfriend",,,geeeeeeeee

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:57 PM
thanks... i thought hard about that one drinker laugh blushing

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:55 PM
what color is your hair????? hehehehehehe

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:53 PM
lol... ok lemme think of another question...

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:51 PM
really???????????????

julie4781's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:51 PM
what time is it?

julie4781's photo
Fri 07/04/08 04:03 AM
havent posted before????it says you posted 717 times...lol