Community > Posts By > Misharose

Misharose's photo
Fri 03/21/08 11:10 PM
I have been wondering why I have been attracting mostly younger men. One thought did occur to me tonight. Maybe all the men my age are having their midlife crisis'and are dating the younger women that these younger men should be dating. Now these younger guys say they like the older women because there is less drama, the older women are more truthful (they said this not me)and they are just easier to get along with and don't play games. Again these are just some of the things they told me. Any opinions out there? Anyone else having the same challenge that I am having? Any guys out there willing to voice an opinion?

Misharose's photo
Fri 03/21/08 12:32 PM
Thanks for the welcome Unsure. We got a little snow earlier but now it has stopped. We shall see. You know if the weather changes drasticly and temps drop 50 degrees in an hour you must be in Indiana!

Misharose's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:39 AM
Edited by Misharose on Fri 03/21/08 06:49 AM
Hi Everyone I am from Mishawaka. In response to the man who wrote the above entry about not holding a door for a woman. You are supposed to do it because it is the proper thing to do not because it will get you something in return. So, do you only hold the door open for ladies you are interested in dating? What about little old ladies and children? Do you let the door slam into their face because they are not worthy of your time & you are not interested in dating them? If you walk around with an attitude like yours it is no wonder you are not getting dates. Change your attitude and your social status will change along with it believe me and you will be a better person for it. Oh and by the way nice always works with me! Sorry I couldn't help but respond to this one did not mean to go on and on. You can see I don't normally post but this one got my ire up. lol Make it a sunny day everyone!

Misharose's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:36 AM

I am tired of holding doors open anymore its a waste of time it seems. Women act as if theya re better then you and maybe if you rude and mean they will want to date you. Nice doesnt work trust me!

Misharose's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:26 AM
Edited by Misharose on Fri 03/21/08 06:39 AM