Community > Posts By > HotBohdi

HotBohdi's photo
Wed 12/26/12 04:05 PM
Edited by HotBohdi on Wed 12/26/12 04:18 PM
Hello to those of you with an interest in astrology, above and beyond Sun Signs.waving

For instance, I am a Leo Sun, Leo Moon with Pisces Rising

HotBohdi's photo
Wed 12/26/12 03:24 PM
WANTED OVER 50 LADY:

Innocent, pretty, slim, naive(LOL)laugh

HotBohdi's photo
Mon 12/10/12 03:48 PM

Wow ~ Looks like this thread is a little outdated! Just stumbled onto the site this evening.... North Washington State gal here :)

Outdated is right - I've messaged two dozen women within 100 miles of me here in Olympia, and not one single message has been read in the last two months. Hey , I'm only looking for one!
But I'm assuming that these women are NO longer on this site. Where are the Olympia/Tacoma ladies. Obviously - not here???

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/20/12 04:50 PM
Ok Soufie, thanks. I suppose I was thinking I'd have to meet "ladies" until I meet HER. In relationship I'm momogamous & focus on the relationship.

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/20/12 02:43 PM
Thanks again Soufie -soon it'll be bye bye HotBohdi:tongue:

Maybe I'll try the name PiscesRising or PiscesSoul.

With my waist at 36 inches & more to shrink, I think the Hot -Body interpretation the ladies were seeing (instead of a spiritual reference) needs to go!

Are there any other comments or criticisms of my general profile before I go off site, then come back with a new profile name??blushing

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/20/12 02:34 PM
Thank you Souphie. I suppose I'll have to do that!
Soon it'll be bye bye HotBohdi!!!:tongue:

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/20/12 02:00 PM
Apparently ladies see my profile name as Hot Body and not the intended spiritual reference.
How do I change my profile name???? :cry:

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/20/12 01:45 PM
I've been getting some feedback on this site. However, the main comment is about my site name "HotBohdi" - which the ladies think suggests Hot Body. Whereas, it's actually a spiritual reference. I'm told the ladies almost didn't read my profile' because it sounds like I think I'm "God's gift to women".
How do I change my Profile Name???

Oh. & do rate me!!

HotBohdi's photo
Fri 11/09/12 05:52 PM
I'm new to dating, dating sites & chat rooms. Is there a place or events for the over 50 crowd? If not, then we locals should start something. Do you think there are enough of us?:tongue:

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/06/12 07:38 PM

I guess that goes both waysdrinker
Good point!!! I quess the only single older women who I've met have lost their openness. I'll keep trying, and remain open.

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/06/12 06:38 PM
Metalwing, you may be accurate - the forums are more active - but are there any ladies within a reasonable distance of me (Olympia)
to actually meet with!!!

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/06/12 06:33 PM
You maybe right carol. Maybe I need to check when they were last online before I message a lady. And if they haven't been on for the last month - they may not even be active on this site any longer.

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/06/12 01:14 PM
Hey, I've sent mail to 30 ladies over the past 3 weeks - only 4 have even openned the posts!!!! What's up? Any one out there Know?

HotBohdi's photo
Tue 11/06/12 01:00 PM
Older women are great - as long as they're not Jaded!