Community > Posts By > JSHsuccess

JSHsuccess's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:17 PM
you know, i lost my virginity to a guy i wasn't in a relationship with, and didn't care about, and it wasn't that great... i had sex with people i was in a pointless relationship with... still wasn't that great... then i met my fiance, and i had sex with someone who i truly love... and its AMAZING... the emotional aspect makes it a million times better... so i am glad that i found a Mr. Right... because sex with a Mr. Right Now just sucks...

JSHsuccess's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:07 PM
well, most people want to find "that someone"... but they come on a dating sight not really expecting to find anyone... and when it happens, its a complete surprise...

JSHsuccess's photo
Mon 10/13/08 02:01 PM
that's the way it always has been... but the community gets close, and the inside jokes usually apply to most of them... at least that's how it was before, when i was on a lot...

JSHsuccess's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:58 PM
but this is the dayton area... isn't columbus its own area?

JSHsuccess's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:51 PM
Hey... i'm from huber, but i'm not what most of you guys are looking to talk to... lol... i just moved out here a few months ago to be with my fiance who i met on JustSayHi, which is why i'm still on here... moved here from DE, and trying to get used the the much more country style of living...

JSHsuccess's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:47 PM
i thought it was boring yawn ... the only reason i didn't fall asleep was because my friend paid for my ticket and he wouldn't let me

JSHsuccess's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:42 PM
it doesn't mean you're just theirs... i know what you mean though... when i started on here when i had my old profile, people would message me, and i'd talk, just being friendly... and then they'd assume they were in... it doesn't work that way... if i want to be just yours, you'll know it! *and one did know it :heart: happy *

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:37 PM

prove your love to someone,when you're hundreds of miles away from each other.

you can never really "prove" your love... but i know when my fiance and i were 500 miles apart, i felt loved when he'd send me flowers, or he'd call me just to let me know he was thinking about me and missing me... when we both made big sacrificed to see eachother...

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:33 PM
a little girl, i like the names kaelynn, or kaylee

for a little boy, i like Hayden or Trevor

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:44 PM
i don't like when men dye their hair...

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:22 PM
oh yeah... i forgot it was friday night...

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:16 PM
thanks... i knew most of the people i knew on here would be gone... but i found a handful of them :smile:

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:15 PM

yeah right

?

I think he is not a believer.....

but... we're proof laugh

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:14 PM

Hello and welcome back! Cute puppy, I just got a boxer pup that is my terror in a half!

we think our dog has some boxer in him... he's supposed to be a pomeranian/pug mix... but he's only like 2 and a half months old, and is as big as we thought he was going to get... but he's adorable :heart:

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:13 PM

yeah right

?

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:09 PM
isn't it great how it works happy happy

and i never expected to meet anyone :heart:

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:07 PM
:heart: taken :heart:

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:02 PM
thank you so much flowerforyou

see... jsh works!!! happy

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:58 PM

Hello and welcome back flowerforyou

SOMEONE I RECOGNIZE!!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JSHsuccess's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:57 PM

You guys must be swingers or something.

yep... we're swingers... if that's what you wanna believe... :tongue: :tongue: laugh

Previous 1