mulchman's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:52 AM
hahaha alright dude... go play with your dog some more

mulchman's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:48 AM
haha nope

mulchman's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:46 AM

Proud of ya.. but you really shouldn't dis those you don't know... especially considering they're your elders :wink:
You're just a pup in my eyes.. regardless of your professional trades.. and quite frankly.. I already don't like your attitude, doesn't make you very attractive bigsmile

Next...

i can see that coming from a pragmatic minded indevidual, but your weird kind are outnumbered in this world... that's why you turned to this joke of a website... i only got on here bc my buddy was doing it and i'm trying to find him a girl, the only help i need is a drink dispenser for all the girls lined up outside my door

out with the freaks...

mulchman's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:32 AM
that may be the case, but i'm most likely more attractive, professional, and sucessful than any other guy from indiana on here... don't let the age fool you, i've worked hard to get whee i'm at coming from a poor family in fort wayne to being a self-made

mulchman's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:29 AM
yes, however... the guys that are fun-loving and pragmatic minded, usually aren't the professional attractive ones sorry about your luck

mulchman's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:24 AM
everywhere you look kiddo