Community > Posts By > arizonarocker

arizonarocker's photo
Wed 03/19/08 12:56 AM
I hate politics also but I am into it because I do like to know where this country is going. But then again I am pretty young so I still have a lot of time to spend in this country. I was for Ron Paul, But the massive censorship from the media buried his campaign. Now it's down to picking the lesser of three evils. With John McCain we will go broke and the USA will go belly up. John McCain is a SPENDER who likes war. And Hillary ... do I even need to say it? She is a true politician who will not live up to even one word of her promises. You can look up Hillary Rodham Clinton in the dictionary and all it will say is see double talk. Now Obama I think is the lesser of the three evils. So he smoked a little bit of crack. SO WHAT ! Bush started an illegal war and basically threw Habeas Corpus out the window, but that's ok because freedom of speech broke it's fall. Then Bush passed another law that would pardon him of any war crimes he may have committed during his term in office. The United States Military was torturing guys for information. And whats crazy is the United states has gone to war to STOP other contries from doing what this very country is doing right now. Drives me bonkers. Sorry guys but I know so much about this topic I could go on for days and days and days. Well I will close saying this, if I hadn't broke my ankle and had to have surgery and be bedridden I wouldn't have had time to do all my research on politics and government policies. But all of you keep in mind that for the last 120 years or more the government has been working on over powering the states. I don't think it is any secret that the government rules over state. But in the very constitution that made up this once great country it was very clear that the states should be the ones with the majority of power. Anyways I'm going to go now, I don't even think there are very many people out there that care enough about our country to read half of what I wrote. Yeah that's kind of where my faith in this country is now.