Community > Posts By > Heath66

Heath66's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:59 PM
From A Guys Point Of View Hun, I Have Been In A Couple, The Longest One Lasted Maybe 3 Weeks, The Other One, 2, Hard To Say Why?, Distance?, The Situation?, But?, That Was Me, Hopefully You Will Have Better Luck, So?, I Wish You All The Best, Good Luck.

Heath66's photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:27 AM
Your Welcome.

Heath66's photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:14 AM
Well Lilith?, If It's That Important, It's About A Year Old Picture, But?, I Haven't Changed Much, I Still Look About The Same.

Heath66's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:39 AM
A Science Teacher Asked Her Students, "Children?, If You Could Own One Mineral in The World, What Would It Be?", One Boy Said, "I Would Choose Gold, It's Worth Alot Of Money & I Could Buy A Corvette.", Another Boy Says, "I Would Want Platinum, It's Worth More Than Gold & I Could Buy A Porsche.", Teacher Then Asks Johnny, "What Would You Want?", Johnny Says, "I Would Want Silicone.", "Why Would You Want Silicone?", The Teacher Asked. "Well, My Mom Got Some.", He Replied. "& There's Always A Porsche Or A Corvette In Our Driveway."........Two Blondes Into A Building, You'd Think That One Of Them Would Have Seen It?......Why Were Paris Hilton's Parents So Upset When They Saw Her Sex Video?, The Towels In The Background Read, "Econo Lodge.".....Why Did God Create Man Before Woman?, He Didn't Want Any Advice.......(ha-ha), Anyway?, Have A Nice Tuesday Everybody.

Heath66's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:30 PM
I'd Have To Put My Money On The Game, Triple H

Heath66's photo
Tue 03/18/08 10:45 PM
Any Ladies In The 214 Or 972 Area?, If So?, Send Me A Message, Let's Chat.

Heath66's photo
Sun 03/16/08 04:05 PM
I'm Accessing This Website Through My Cell Phone, NOT MY COMPUTER, Is There Still A Way To Add Pictures To My Profile?, Is There An Email Address I Could Send Them Too?