Community > Posts By > Maulucci

Maulucci's photo
Fri 10/12/12 06:44 AM
Edited by Maulucci on Fri 10/12/12 06:47 AM
the subject says it all. If you are from or near chesterfield county Virginia than u should send me a message or something of that sort. I have been bored and lonely for 3 years now in Virginia and I despise it. Im looking for a relationship with a female but i am also looking for friendship from both guys and girls... If a female wants to be friends but not intimate, thats fine, if she wants to be friends and intimate... thats even better. lol

Maulucci's photo
Fri 10/12/12 06:32 AM
I am in central Virginia in Moseley/Chesterfield County. Always trying to meet new people seeing as how i don't know many people here in VA to begin with

Maulucci's photo
Fri 10/12/12 05:18 AM
I don't know many people in Virginia, I'm from Connecticut. If you would like to meet me/get to know me/start a relationship then message me privately and i will release my cell information. I'm looking for new friends but not as much as im looking for a relationship with a female.

Maulucci's photo
Fri 10/12/12 05:13 AM
Im looking for someone in the Chesterfield Virginia area, mostly Midlothian or Moseley. If u r interested in metting me than send me a message