Community > Posts By > boreddytgirl

boreddytgirl's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:44 PM
i did read all of them, but most army men stay single for the fact that they dont want the girls to wait on them forever because its actually not fair to ask that. but some do that, and also they have the fear of being cheated on because theyll be so many miles away anyway....im sure if he likes u as much as u have said he will come back to u when he has fulfilled his commitment to the military. they cant be destracted when theyre on the line

boreddytgirl's photo
Sat 01/31/09 09:31 PM
no offence to anyone, but the military isnt all bad, they fight to keep us protected, my brother n law was in the military the first 6 years of my sisters relationship with him, and if anything they have just gotten stronger. if this guy is madly in love as it seems eventually he will find u, u just have to give him time, his life is the military as is for the majority of the soldiers. and who knows u could always find one better

boreddytgirl's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:10 AM
U all need to face facts. whoever goes into office is going to make America an even worse place to live. Leave the ****ing troops outa this their only doing their jobs so u have a place where u can VOTE, SPEEK FREELY, AND BASICALLY DO WHATEVER THE HELL U WANT. stop *****ing and deal with it

boreddytgirl's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:46 PM
I voted for McCain and that is who Im voting for come November. Hiliary doesnt need to be in office and we sure as hell dont need a black man.....hell just get shot and Hillary wont be running the USA her ****ing husband will. And the troops are in Iraq because they attacked us, not the other way around. They are protecting our freedom and RIGHT TO VOTE. So dont punish them for the Presidents actions. They are just doing their job like everyone else. My Brother-n-Law was over seas twice, one was because he had no choice and the other was because he volunteered. If we dont have the troops willing to fight for us we wouldnt have the things that everyone in America takes for granit. u all should be ashamed of urselfs