Community > Posts By > themanonthemoon

themanonthemoon's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:28 AM
"I'm Broken" by Pantera , gets the blood flowing again .

themanonthemoon's photo
Mon 01/26/09 07:23 AM
"I'm broken" and "this love" both by PANTERA . just says it all.

themanonthemoon's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:52 PM
I think its peoples own minds that make them the way they get when there is a full moon , but an effect !!!!!!!! , i dont think so ,

themanonthemoon's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:48 PM
well thats what the computer is for i guess , better than a book or heresay , i thought it was funny and probably got a chuckle out of more than just myself , but CREDIBLE , you wont get that from me on that subject even though thats where i am from .

themanonthemoon's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:45 PM
hey thanks , maybe its better that way , keeps out the rif-raf werewolves .

themanonthemoon's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:38 PM
and yes , the moon is made of cheese .

themanonthemoon's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:15 PM
ok , it's always a full moon , you just cant see all of it very well , but anyhow , can someone please help me , is this the only way to chat , there are no open chat rooms on this site ????

themanonthemoon's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:25 AM
you should plant those wheat pennies and become a farmer .

themanonthemoon's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:12 AM
lets see , i'm going thru a divorce , my wife left me with the kid ( happy about that ) and she gives me nothing towards child support . i'd say nothing in my piggy bank .

themanonthemoon's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:04 AM
if they proved it , how would i be able to feel it in the first place ?

themanonthemoon's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:54 AM
are there really any aliens out there ? for real , are there ?

themanonthemoon's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:43 AM
the most depressing day of the year is the day that you yourself make that way . it's your choice .

themanonthemoon's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:35 AM
one day , hopefully soon , the day will come , it has to .but it seems that this day will be upon the shoulders of our children , it has to start somewhere and what better people than our children , we must keep telling them that when an adult with no brain says mean things that there IS something wrong with his thinking .we must tell children that they have to play nice with eachother . now , this has to be done on all sides , black and white because i hear the same mind of remarks towards white kids from blacks and from white to blacks , IT HAS TO STOP AT THE SAME TIME .if it doesnt we will just keep perpetuating the problem forever .