Community > Posts By > mikemuggz21

mikemuggz21's photo
Mon 10/31/16 05:05 AM
You can't move forward if your going backwards. Teach yourself how to be mentally emotionally aware for what is actually out there. There's good but there's also bad. Stress is mostly caused by self afflictions and is usually processed through over thinking and reacting situations. Focus on what makes you happy and stick to it. If something is doing or making you feel the opposite. Change the channel!

mikemuggz21's photo
Sun 10/30/16 03:56 PM
Never rely on anybody
Never ask nobody for nothing
Never trust anybody
Don't expect nothing from anyone

mikemuggz21's photo
Mon 03/23/15 07:17 PM
You can't love someone 75 percent and they only love you 25 percent and you think it's gonna work it because it's not. Either you both you go 100 or don't go at all. #Facts

mikemuggz21's photo
Mon 03/23/15 07:13 PM
If your deleting messages or calls you don't have to worry about cheating cause you already did it. Flirting is cheating ugly cousin. #Facts

mikemuggz21's photo
Tue 10/09/12 06:12 AM
Seriously? Long Distance Is Out Of The Question. Unless Your Willing To Come To Me Then I Guess We're Both Outta Luck. I Mean I Believe In Love In All But Think About It For A Second. God Put You There And Me Here For A Reason. Lol Jk The Funny Thing Is I Honestly Believe What I'm Looking For Is At A Great Distance From Me Or Maybe Not!!! Get Back At Me.......Ttyl