Community > Posts By > LuckyStar90

LuckyStar90's photo
Mon 10/08/12 02:47 PM

I grade profiles VERY hard so that I am going to give this profile a 9.5 should make you a very happy camper.

You have a great picture and the text is excellent. You get a nice vibe about your interests and goals.

I would say keep the photo and do one very similiar but think of something that makes you smile internally because this one comes off as thoughtful but not as engageing as a hint of a smile would. Then keep adding photos of interests and hobbies. Post in forums.

Since I think you are going to generate a lot of interest I just hope you hang around as a long term member because you express yourself well and I look forward to hearing your views in various forums.

Welcome to Mingle from one of the "Old Timers".

Thank-you so much, that helps me out a great deal. I'm going to a wedding next week and hopefully I'll be able to take a very nice profile picture of myself with a nice smile ^_^.

LuckyStar90's photo
Mon 10/08/12 02:35 PM
Edited by LuckyStar90 on Mon 10/08/12 02:39 PM
Lol some of you guys have a good sense of humor; I was just saying it to give you guys some hope! xD.

& I think it's hilarious that my post got moved because of the word food, I was just metaphorically speaking lol.

LuckyStar90's photo
Mon 10/08/12 02:31 PM
Hey guys, I use to be a member of this site a couple of years ago, and then decided to rejoin again yesterday, hopefully I'll have luck the second time around ^_^.

LuckyStar90's photo
Sun 10/07/12 06:11 PM
The new Rhianna song Diamonds, its simple but its really catchy, I hope to go to her concert next year and maybe she'll sing it ^_^.

LuckyStar90's photo
Sun 10/07/12 06:02 PM
You know how you hear people say and sometimes catch yourself saying it as well: "All the good guys/girls are already taken," all you have to do is get up, look in the mirror and realize; "hmm, I guess not ALL of the good ones are taken after all" ~_^.

Take CARE <3

LuckyStar90's photo
Sun 10/07/12 05:51 PM

Hello n Welcome to the site and good luck in ur seach :smile:

Thank-you very much Movie07. ^_^

LuckyStar90's photo
Sun 10/07/12 05:45 PM

Has anyone here ever done Lucid Dreaming?

For those who don't know what it is, it is were you lay in your bed and stay still but keeping yourself awake. After about 15-20 minutes you feel twitches is your body and eventually you can close your eyes and you will be able to control your dreams.

I'm no expert on it, so please correct me if i have missed something or got something wrong :D it's really something i would like to try but would love to know if someone has tried it before i lay on my bed for 15 minutes and nothing actually happens xD

I've done it a couple of times, when you lay down you start to get these urges to move when a part of your body starts to tingle or feel like you need to scratch an itch ~the trick is RESIST THE URGE LOL (as hard as it is). it scared me because then after you bypass all of that its like your chest collapses because your body falls asleep and your mind doesnt, then the dreams start if you dont fall into REM sleep, its hard to keep the mind awake, while the body is asleep & sometimes your eyes will twitch, its a test your body does to see if your mind is still awake.

It sounds amazing! Really want to try it out at some point :D

Its cool, just make sure you dont do it alot though, but one of the best Lucid Dreams I had was when one night I was playing Final Fantasy, and then I laied down and the next thing I know was that I was in a Lucid Final Fantasy dream where I was a lieutenant in a Chocobo army(LOL nerd alert!), I was able to make every decision I made(unlike my regular dreams that are more like a movie that just plays) and I felt like I was outside even though I was inside under my covers and I knew I was dreaming for sure lol.

LuckyStar90's photo
Sun 10/07/12 05:30 PM
Edited by LuckyStar90 on Sun 10/07/12 05:31 PM

Has anyone here ever done Lucid Dreaming?

For those who don't know what it is, it is were you lay in your bed and stay still but keeping yourself awake. After about 15-20 minutes you feel twitches is your body and eventually you can close your eyes and you will be able to control your dreams.

I'm no expert on it, so please correct me if i have missed something or got something wrong :D it's really something i would like to try but would love to know if someone has tried it before i lay on my bed for 15 minutes and nothing actually happens xD

I've done it a couple of times, when you lay down you start to get these urges to move when a part of your body starts to tingle or feel like you need to scratch an itch ~the trick is RESIST THE URGE LOL (as hard as it is). it scared me because then after you bypass all of that its like your chest collapses because your body falls asleep and your mind doesnt, then the dreams start if you dont fall into REM sleep, its hard to keep the mind awake, while the body is asleep & sometimes your eyes will twitch, its a test your body does to see if your mind is still awake.

LuckyStar90's photo
Sun 10/07/12 05:06 PM

I'd say 10/10 :)

You have everything that people need to see what your interested in, what your looking for and information about you :D

Good luck finding the right guy :D

Thank-you ^_^ Good luck to you as well!~ I find it funny we joined on the same day but in different months lol.

LuckyStar90's photo
Sun 10/07/12 04:41 PM
I would like some advice for my profile so that it's more effective, I know my picture is kinda blurry but my camera/ my photo software (ManyCam) isnt acting right (going to try to fix it soon).

If anyone can rate it for me from 1-10(10 being the best rate), I would greatly appreciate it ^_^.

Sincerely,

LuckyStar90