Community > Posts By > msdestinbooty

msdestinbooty's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:26 PM
Went outside to send a text message. I about froze my butt off!! Its gotten cold WAY too fast!! I dont mind the cold just wish it didnt get so cold so fast.

msdestinbooty's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:52 PM
flowers

msdestinbooty's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:51 PM

I always screw stuff up go figure!! You would think that I would have learned by now but apparently I havent!!
well with that pretty smile yur forgivin .!!:wink: flowerforyou

happy thanks

msdestinbooty's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:47 PM

I do that all the time. Now I tell people it's part of my charm. bigsmile

Keep your chin up

thank you yellowroseflowerforyou

msdestinbooty's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:45 PM
I always screw stuff up go figure!! You would think that I would have learned by now but apparently I havent!!

msdestinbooty's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:26 PM

yep,some guy rang the doorbell and before that my brother called and said he was gonn be home in a few minutes and the doorbell rang i thought it was him and said"get away from my house ya fat bastard! im not letting you in!"......he says"is this how you treat everyone?" and leftembarassed laugh

LOLlaugh

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:42 PM
LOL WOW

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:32 PM
Have you ever waved or called out someones name. They turn around and look but its not who you thought it was? My dad and I have done that many times!! My grandma did the same thing. And told her that it wasnt who she had thought it was lol!! R.I.P grandma 5-1-28 to 12-13-01

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:27 PM

That always happens to me. I like someone but they are hours away by car. And I have never flown either not sure if I would enjoy flying or not!!

I love to fly, to be honest. I would love to be able to fly everywhere I went. But it can add up fast in expenses lol, especially when you add in having to rent a car, and hotel costs.

No, the way I look at it, by the time my lease is up, I should have a good feeling on whether or not it is worth pursuing, and I have always been interested in the state she lives in, so I would not be adverse to moving closer to her. I may well have to move around then anyway to attend college, and I know there are colleges that offer the degree in ministry that I want to pursue in her state.

Meanwhile I am going to enjoy getting to know her better, and becoming good friends with her. As I have said many times int he past, and firmly believe, you can't have a relationship if it isn't built on friendship first, because int he end, friendship is what will be left ;-)

Im even willing to move as well. I mean if we really like each other then yeah Im willing to move!! Heck if I flew one time who knows I may will want to fly again.

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:09 PM

So when you think there is a chance for happiness you are in a good mood and when you think you might be getting dumped you feel bad?

What's the question again?

I mean two people that like each other but havent made anything official yet. I mean that you love talking to them and they love talking to you too. But they could be busy or not feeling good. and you miss the times that the two of you talk to one another

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/08/09 03:56 PM
That always happens to me. I like someone but they are hours away by car. And I have never flown either not sure if I would enjoy flying or not!!

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/08/09 03:55 PM
Have you ever liked someone and when you talk your always in a great mood? But then sometimes you dont hear from them and you dont feel like yourself?

Just a random question that popped into my head.

msdestinbooty's photo
Tue 11/03/09 08:25 PM
flowerforyou

msdestinbooty's photo
Tue 11/03/09 08:24 PM
flowers flowers

msdestinbooty's photo
Tue 11/03/09 04:04 PM
I call people hun/hun, sweety, babe, or baby. They can call me the same thing I dont mind it a bit. I think its nice

msdestinbooty's photo
Mon 11/02/09 12:05 AM

did someone say christmas? bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

*goes off to youtube christmas songs*

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

3 words...

Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Best Christmas music EVER.

Oh yeah!!! biggrin

Thank you! She popped her head out after goofing around under the fleecy blanket. Thiefy dog stealing my blakets. LOL!

your dog is a cutie!!

your welcome. yeah our black lab puppy he will be 11 weeks old tomorrow. he likes to try and take my shoes from me. or I will be wearing them and he bites on them lol. or if your barefoot he likes to nibble on your toes lol

Hoots with laughter. Silly puppy. 11 weeks? You're going to be getting into ALL the fun with him! Bwahahaha!

Fortunately, Belladonna doesn't mess with the toes. She does like when I wear my boots, cause then she can chomp down on them. And if she gets wound up from it, she'll try and trip you.

Now, Eggo, my dad's dog is literally an ankle-biter. He rolls around, playing all cute and sweet, in between you feet. You're cooing over him, scratching his belly and then yelling and cussing as he grabs the Achilles tendon. Evil little brat.

All of the dogs are blanket thieves and the really like my fleecy ones. Threatening to beat then doesn't work.

lol yeah Lucky he will look at you with those cute little eyes. Yeah he likes to play too with our other dog that is like 5-6 years old. and he watches over the puppy. its cute Lucky will just walk up to the other one and start jumping on him. and biting at him lol. thats like after we first got him at 8 weeks old. he snuck out of the room and was laying on my sisters laundry. so she got an old towel and rub it all over her just so he could have her scent with him. Its neat how dogs like that

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/01/09 11:32 PM

3 words...

Oh yeah!!! biggrin

Thank you! She popped her head out after goofing around under the fleecy blanket. Thiefy dog stealing my blakets. LOL!

your dog is a cutie!!

your welcome. yeah our black lab puppy he will be 11 weeks old tomorrow. he likes to try and take my shoes from me. or I will be wearing them and he bites on them lol. or if your barefoot he likes to nibble on your toes lol

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/01/09 11:25 PM
Congratulations!!

msdestinbooty's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:40 PM

3 words...

Oh yeah!!! biggrin