Community > Posts By > daminalily

daminalily's photo
Sat 12/27/08 05:02 PM
I have found out when you say "I love you" to someone, that a whole new perspective of that person comes to mind. You either meant what you said or you regret it or question it. I do hope things go well with the guy you're talking to. Love is strong enough to make a person run. I hope that's not the case. Just be calm.
mad well thats wat happnd he ran i nevr heard frm the jerk again!! Y do guys like 2 lie and play games with my hart?
Because you ALLOW them to.
yes i always giv evry1 the benefit of the doubt and i realizd i fall in love with promises

daminalily's photo
Sat 12/27/08 04:59 PM
Don't give him any money
yea because everyone who is not american will ask you for money drinker huh
That isn't what I was saying... I was saying in general they're moving too fast and not to give him any money or anything because he sounds like a con man to me....
slaphead i didnt give him money bt he wantd my adress and gave me his so we could write 2 each othr uh oh! Cuz he hasnt writtn yet

daminalily's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:42 PM
If I was a poor broke lad in the virgin islands which is us territory and they refused my visa entry to mainland, I would say or do anything to get to the u.s. Heads up.
:angry: slaphead why am i so gullible? Wtf! So that explains evrythng thanks

daminalily's photo
Fri 12/26/08 03:35 PM
I have found out when you say "I love you" to someone, that a whole new perspective of that person comes to mind. You either meant what you said or you regret it or question it. I do hope things go well with the guy you're talking to. Love is strong enough to make a person run. I hope that's not the case. Just be calm.
mad well thats wat happnd he ran i nevr heard frm the jerk again!! Y do guys like 2 lie and play games with my hart?

daminalily's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:15 AM
go knock on his door
how can i knock on his door? He is in the virgn islands im in ct

daminalily's photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:46 AM
scared ok so i startd a new relatnshp with this guy frm the virgn islands an i believe hes my soulmate and we hav already said l word bt last nite he didnt call or text an im worrd sumthng bad happnd i cant relax wat do i do?