Community > Posts By > adirtygirl

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:28 AM

Good morning Fran...and please stop picturing me naked.. its creepin me out a lil ...:tongue: bigsmile

Morning all!!!! UHhhhhhhhhh Missy, Fran is not the one picturing you naked I am....laugh laugh laugh laugh Sorry I have not been on for a few days,

Actually Michelle... I think shes doing ti to both of us !!!!:wink:

Well thank god...I was getting kinda tired of Etrain always stalking me....I need a change of pace....surprised

He does that to you too??? MEN!!!!! I thought i was the only one !! LOL

Well i think I solved the problem..Yesterday I sent Etrain a blow up doll with my pic taped to the face and I put on a pair of my best booty shorts and sprayed perfume so it was like i was there with him. i even recorded my voice so he can hear me..I think this will calm him for a bit...

Oh and Eric, I could not fit the kleenex in the box so I sent it seperate..I know you will need it...:wink: :wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:22 AM

Good morning Fran...and please stop picturing me naked.. its creepin me out a lil ...:tongue: bigsmile

Morning all!!!! UHhhhhhhhhh Missy, Fran is not the one picturing you naked I am....laugh laugh laugh laugh Sorry I have not been on for a few days,

Actually Michelle... I think shes doing ti to both of us !!!!:wink:

Well thank god...I was getting kinda tired of Etrain always stalking me....I need a change of pace....surprised

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:20 AM

I hope everyone is well rested...Now who has my coffee????yawn yawn yawn yawn

Oh sorry was this your cup let me get you a refill

Thats o.k. I hope you dont mind the sedative I put in there...Need it to get through the day....:wink: :wink:

Well great now that will offset the cocaine I snorted to get throught he day:angel: devil

I really need that cup of coffee back.....:wink: :wink: :wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:19 AM
Edited by adirtygirl on Mon 11/24/08 07:19 AM

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:13 AM
Where is everyone..I think we need to get our pots and pans out and go house to house and do a banging wake up call>>>>>laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:02 AM

Oh sorry was this your cup let me get you a refill

Thats o.k. I hope you dont mind the sedative I put in there...Need it to get through the day....:wink: :wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:01 AM

I was waitin on you to get up and make it .. :tongue:

Judy the only thing i can make is reservations...I go to 7-11 for my coffeelaugh laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:57 AM

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:07 PM
Girl i hear what ya sayin, but I got me a Migraine an if i yell i will die...Please yell out for meflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:42 PM
oops oops oops

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:36 PM
sew whad tim iz clas out????

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:29 PM
fake 1 (fk)
adj.
Having a false or misleading appearance; fraudulent.
n.
1. One that is not authentic or genuine; a sham.
2. Sports A brief feint or aborted change of direction intended to mislead one's opponent or the opposing team.
v. faked, fak·ing, fakes
v.tr.
1. To contrive and present as genuine; counterfeit.
2. To simulate; feign.
3. Music To improvise (a passage).
v.intr.
1. To engage in feigning, simulation, or other deceptive activity.

Izzz lik dis one

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:19 PM

no Etrain likes to be corrected...He feels like he is being dominated and controlled.....

YOu like it dont you???? dont you????

(YOU'RE) so...DIRTY!!!!!!!!devil devil devil

excoose mee... I am ditee not dirty... pleese get it ritespock spock

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:15 PM
no Etrain likes to be corrected...He feels like he is being dominated and controlled.....

YOu like it dont you???? dont you????

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:10 PM
my badd...my kidd rote the first one...I was tring to sey that you are hott when you tak lik that.......laugh laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:09 PM

Your:

–pronoun 1. (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.
2. one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
3. (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.

You're:

-contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?

I'm feeling smarter already:banana: :banana: :banana:

it's so hot when you talk all smart and stuff....I so need a ride!!!!!!

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:00 PM
hi and have funflowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:52 PM
Edited by adirtygirl on Thu 11/20/08 03:53 PM

flowerforyou I dont ask, and I dont really care.flowerforyou Its not hard to tell anyways.flowerforyou

thats the thing...When they are hard you can tell !!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:24 PM
i like when they ask if they can touch them...WTF?????Do i just walk up to a guy and ask him if his package is real and then ask if i can touch it....laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:20 PM
Hii there!!!!! i love your name.......have a good time

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25