Community > Posts By > adirtygirl

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:58 PM
Edited by adirtygirl on Mon 11/24/08 07:01 PM

Thanks for all the replies, but how do I reassure him until then?
[/quo

Tell him to come here and we will tell him.. He obviously likes you for who you are so you just be you and let him see for himself... If he is half as great as you say then he wont go anywhere no matter how jacked up your family is...

If it makes you feel better, bring him to meet my family... he will run so fast he will jump into yours without a thought

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:53 PM

I have been seeing this great guy for almost a year now. I haven't introduced him to my family. My family is not the greatest. A lot of issues with them. He has met my friends. He thinks that I am ashamed of him, which I am not. I try to make him understand that it is not him but my family that is the issue. Is this a problem? Or am I really the problem?

So take him once to meet your family so he can see what you speak of and assure him it's not him it the family

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:47 PM
Mine chooses to date women with kids and spend his time with their kids rather then his own..... He only comes around he needs to impress someone and look like a good dad

what a shame>>>>>>

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:43 PM

Just so everyone knows Tanyaann did in fact put "Sex" as an intrest...I had to perv her to see it for myself

OHHHHHHH and Tanya dont get all excited that i perved you...I know you love it when I do....flowers flowers flowers

I did too laugh

Yes but I bet you did not have a thread written about you saying that you lust over her...I did....But in a weird way I do..who looks hotter in curlers then Tanyaann?????drool drool drool drool drool drool

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:40 PM
Just so everyone knows Tanyaann did in fact put "Sex" as an intrest...I had to perv her to see it for myself

OHHHHHHH and Tanya dont get all excited that i perved you...I know you love it when I do....flowers flowers flowers

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:34 PM

I guess you have no one to blame but yourself. I just wish it wasn't the kids that suffered the most. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I married the "King of the A$$'s"

And, had babies?

the only good thing I ever got out of him...My 2 kids....Too bad he chooses not to be a dad.....
sounds like the KING of A$$es

But you know...Its his loss...They know that I am there for them 24/7 and I do whatever it takes to take care of them...he will regret it now and forever....

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:25 PM

I guess you have no one to blame but yourself. I just wish it wasn't the kids that suffered the most. :cry: :cry: :cry:

And, had babies?

the only good thing I ever got out of him...My 2 kids....Too bad he chooses not to be a dad.....

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:21 PM

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:20 PM
drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:06 PM

dammit Pete....you lookin in my closet again????? lol,lol

person below likes to use ice cubes during sex

o.k. that is so me...oops oops oops oops oops oops

the person below likes to listen to Barry Manilow and stare at themselves in the mirror

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 05:03 PM
yes I do thank you....

The person below likes to be tied up and be pistol whipped...

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 04:27 PM
My girlfriend went to a bar with her husband and they got totally hammered..They went home, had sex and like I said he was so drunk that after they had sex he turned over and said " I have to get home to my wife, if she finds out I have been cheating on her again she will kill me..
Needless to say she filed for divorce 3 days later

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 12:50 PM
you gotta do what you gotta do...Sometimes the old has to go!!!!

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 11:54 AM
I want peace and happiness to all those who deserve itflowerforyou
I want health care for all childrenhappy
I want my ex husband to pay child support like he shouldmad
I want to have one day when my kids will be perfect angels:angel:
I want a new car does not have to be brand new happy
I want the war to endwhoa
I want the puppy we saw at the mall the other day..drool

O.k. Santa thats just a little bit....If you can do any of these then we will be off to a good start.....

But if you cant do any of them...Can I just get a really hot guy to come over give me a head to toe massage and cook me dinner??????

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 11:43 AM
does it have to be only one thing or can i have a list???

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:35 AM

real deal only for me girls....

Trust me Missy.... After the last few guys I went out with, the doll is looking damn good to me at this point...

Come on look at it this way..spock spock

The doll is always there for you when you need it

They dont talk back or talk for that matter(that in itself is a plus)rant rant

They dont care if you cheat...

And when you are done with them you let all the air out of them and shove them back in the closet until you need them again

SCORE SCORE SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:28 AM

morning.. ill pass on the doll.. but good morning anyway

tHATS O.K. i SENT YOU 3 LAST YEAR, SO YOU SHOULD STILL BE GOOD....laugh laugh laugh laugh

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:27 AM

:banana: Send me one, my husband isn't going to be here for Christmas and better send me two boxes of KLEENEXbiggrin biggrin

ya'll are sick !!!!!!!!!!!!noway

sick!!!!! no just practical....Come on if I cant be somewhere then I will give the gift that keeps on giving...A BLOW UP DOLL>>>>>> come on, you all know you want one...I get good deals on them so put your orders in today and I think i can get them to you by the holidays...

Oh and they come with a month supply of KLEENEX!!!!!:wink: :wink:

For you BAD GIRL>>> I will come to you myself...PARTY TIMEdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:22 AM

ya'll are sick !!!!!!!!!!!!noway

sick!!!!! no just practical....Come on if I cant be somewhere then I will give the gift that keeps on giving...A BLOW UP DOLL>>>>>> come on, you all know you want one...I get good deals on them so put your orders in today and I think i can get them to you by the holidays...

Oh and they come with a month supply of KLEENEX!!!!!:wink: :wink:

adirtygirl's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:30 AM

Morning Michele, welcome backbigsmile

Thank you.. Good to see you....happy

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25