Community > Posts By > Idkwth12

Idkwth12's photo
Fri 10/12/12 03:46 PM
Well thank you for the help yellowrose10. I do appreciate you input. Didn't expect to come across Haterz over the Internet but hey I'm used to it. Have a good weekend.

Idkwth12's photo
Fri 10/12/12 03:33 PM
R u SERIOUS your shocked I know what an upgrade is? Girl you need to get smarter friends! It doesn't take a genious to figure how to navigate this or any site for that matter! Also you've been on this site for how long??? Haven't found "the one" yet or just looking for a "casual encounter"? I'm sorry honey ... 5 yrs ???? Wow that's sad.
Oh and if your going to comment on something that I post please don't talk " dating site lingo" remember your talking to an educated woman who's "new "to this Internet dating so speak to me in plain old English. All I wanted was a answer to my question, not some catty group of girls who use the Internet to talk ish to other females no do that in person. I may look sweet but trust me I don't play well with catty little girls.

Idkwth12's photo
Fri 10/12/12 09:53 AM
No I know how to use the site I know what's an upgrade and what's not. But when I receive a message and I click to read it and it tells me I have to subscribe before I can read it that's not "an extra" that's basic use right?

Idkwth12's photo
Fri 10/12/12 09:39 AM
Yeah that's how I feel. If I wanted to put money into meeting someone I just go out. This is just comfortable and convienant at home. I know they need to make money but they shouldn't advertise free but extras are a more when infact ( at least me) I get a couple of messages and then at some point it stops me and tells me to subscribe in order to read. I'm not going to subscribe.

Idkwth12's photo
Fri 10/12/12 09:30 AM
Does anyone actually pay to subscribe to this site? Is it really worth it? Do you feel you get your money's worth or were you disappointed? I've had a great experience on here but it's limited when it tells you otherwise and I'm not sure i want to upgrade.