Community > Posts By > sandradee1961

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:49 PM

What do the initials P.O.F mean to you?

piece of fiction

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:47 AM

I have observed that in a given social group, most men want the same few females, & they know that the competition for the "beautiful" women is going to be high, so the insecure men don't try, the think "she's out of my leauge". Instead they "settle" for someone they are not as attracted to & are forever dissatisfied with what they have, always hoping to "upgrade".

They often whine that woman don't want a "niceguy" but they are referring to the few beautiful women that they are attracted to, not the average women. They don't notice "nice" either.

The beautiful women are also very aware of the competion for them, & they don't have to be nice to men. They can hold out for the one that has the confidence to approach them & is willing to accept thier spoiled behavior in order to parade thier trophy around & keep the other men jealous. These beautiful women seem to be looking for upgrades also, the know thier beauty has a value.

So to me the question is, do you want a life partner who values you, or do you want to compete forever to catch & hold a trophy?

So, if a woman is considered beautiful, then she is beyond the reach of most men, not nice, and always looking to upgrade?

Yes I think so,IN MOST CASES because these women have so many options & been given a sense of entitlement. I think the same is true for the most desired men.

I have always been considered beautiful, have been told all my life that I am, I have some beautiful friends as well. NONE of my friends are like that and I have never thought of myself as 'entitled'.

I think I have just been insulted.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:38 AM

I have observed that in a given social group, most men want the same few females, & they know that the competition for the "beautiful" women is going to be high, so the insecure men don't try, the think "she's out of my leauge". Instead they "settle" for someone they are not as attracted to & are forever dissatisfied with what they have, always hoping to "upgrade".

They often whine that woman don't want a "niceguy" but they are referring to the few beautiful women that they are attracted to, not the average women. They don't notice "nice" either.

The beautiful women are also very aware of the competion for them, & they don't have to be nice to men. They can hold out for the one that has the confidence to approach them & is willing to accept thier spoiled behavior in order to parade thier trophy around & keep the other men jealous. These beautiful women seem to be looking for upgrades also, the know thier beauty has a value.

So to me the question is, do you want a life partner who values you, or do you want to compete forever to catch & hold a trophy?

So, if a woman is considered beautiful, then she is beyond the reach of most men, not nice, and always looking to upgrade?

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:26 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:51 AM

i am a shy person (note no freakin' picture) but the first thing i really notice in a woman is her eyes and its not so much what she says but the sound of her voice

No Fran Drescher fantasies?

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:45 AM

6 people apparently have added me as their "favorite".. haven't heard from any of them, so I deleted them. lol

So, when you delete them, does it also delete you from their list?

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:19 PM
Goodnightyawn

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:44 PM

Is it chasing if he has indicated interest?

I don't know if he has...

Does he normally kiss your hand?

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:31 PM
Is it chasing if he has indicated interest?

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:26 PM
Edited by sandradee1961 on Mon 08/18/08 10:27 PM

There are some things that, when it comes to being shy, it doesn't matter if you are male or female.

A shy person has difficulty stepping outside of the 'safe zone'. He might need a little assistance from you expanding that so he is comfortable.

Try making safe, non-threatening physical contact as often as you both are comfortable with it. Simple touches on his hand, arm, back; brushing up against him instead of walking around without contact; a light kiss (on the cheek or lips) instead of just hello and goodbye. Hugs are always good.

We do that now, he puts his arm around me when we laugh and stuff, and the last time we were out, we were in the car and he took my hand and kissed it...but it may just be his personality....

Or........he may be testing the waters, and now waiting for you to return the favor.

I don't chase boys, it's so not in my nature to do so, I'm a hugger and such, but to actually move forward, I just don't do that...

Sweetie, there's an old song I remember singing a VERY long time ago - you know, back in the olden days.

"A man chases a girl until she catches him."

So, go catch him, girl!

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:21 PM

There are some things that, when it comes to being shy, it doesn't matter if you are male or female.

A shy person has difficulty stepping outside of the 'safe zone'. He might need a little assistance from you expanding that so he is comfortable.

Try making safe, non-threatening physical contact as often as you both are comfortable with it. Simple touches on his hand, arm, back; brushing up against him instead of walking around without contact; a light kiss (on the cheek or lips) instead of just hello and goodbye. Hugs are always good.

We do that now, he puts his arm around me when we laugh and stuff, and the last time we were out, we were in the car and he took my hand and kissed it...but it may just be his personality....

Or........he may be testing the waters, and now waiting for you to return the favor.

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:16 PM
Edited by sandradee1961 on Mon 08/18/08 10:19 PM

Remember, whatever you do, it should be natural for you or it will end up being awkward for both of you. I hug everyone, so I could do that. If you don't normally hug, that might not be the thing to do.

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:51 PM
Aren't we all at times?

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 07:16 PM
Flying monsters? Yeah right. You should have said flying leprechauns. At least that would have been believable!

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:43 PM

Toucheflowers

.........and I'm not complaining, but at least my pic is really me.

Probably better off if you dont think its me then :wink: flowerforyou

You're probably right.drool
......oooops! I mean ohwell

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:40 PM
Thanks Mirror.flowers

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:14 PM
Edited by sandradee1961 on Mon 08/18/08 05:19 PM
Toucheflowers

.........and I'm not complaining, but at least my pic is really me.

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 05:10 PM

That's it?lol come on...you can do better than that...

What could possibly be better than the fact that I like it?

The fact that you know that there are those of us women out here drooling over that pic!

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 04:56 PM

I dont always have time nor do I expect anyone to be at my beck and call 24/7. I guess I am just not as demanding. I do demand my respect when it comes to certain things, but I know everyone has real lives and jobs, families etc. If you can be available 24/7 then you definately have no life.

Well said.

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 04:51 PM
The only person who can explain something accurately is the one who did it.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25