Community > Posts By > edwardsdave

edwardsdave's photo
Wed 10/17/12 12:41 AM
She said it wasn't me.. she said she got married to soon after her divorce.. it had been a little over a year i guess. She gave me a wonderful son. And a wonderful daughter ( step daughter) but we adopted each other lol. She never knew her real dad.. her last husband cheated and abused her.. i never did or never would... she was my baby

edwardsdave's photo
Tue 10/16/12 11:57 PM
Met a woman that i loved so very much.. iam romantic, hard working. I cleaned the house, did laundry, made dinner.. after working all day. I'd run her a bath take and put a glass of wine in there with candles. She always told me and everyone i treated her like a queen. I did these things all the time. I talked, listened, never cheated.... i dont understand.... ladies what am i doing wrong? Sorry been six months. Still hurts

edwardsdave's photo
Tue 10/16/12 11:43 PM
I think were in the wrong place at the wrong time.. I'd love to be able to meet that one woman that knows what a marriage is. The one who knows how to be honest, and that belives in being a one man woman

edwardsdave's photo
Tue 10/16/12 11:27 PM
I agree i to had my heart broke to. A person has to learn from it. And move on with their life. You have to have an open heart, or you'll never find that love.