Community > Posts By > pl0863

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:58 PM

My Real Frist Name is MIchelle,,,buy everyone calls me Penny:smile:

Hi Penny! My first name is really Penny. :smile:

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:19 PM

Well surely emails are more then hi, but most woman don't even respond to hi, how's it going.. nice profile.. things like that.. is what I'm talkin about is all.

agreed, and it becomes tiring to get nothing back yet and to have put time and thought into a message

Yeah I agree with that, I mean I can't tell a whole lot about any one woman or guy for that matter buy reading through her or his profile etc. So for me to say hi or hello, nice profile would you like to talk some time or I'd like to get to know you better mail me back and get noting in return really does kinda hurt. Heck some times or more then some times I say nice pictures or I like your photo etc. But I don't even get a thank you etc. ohwell

I'm very new to all this and have to ask...are guys any better at responding to a woman's email? I am afraid to even try for fear of the rejection...ohwell

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:11 PM
Loved the snow grumble but gonna love the 50's they're calling for by Wednesday better. happy
Isn't Indiana great!!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:10 PM
sore from walking

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 06:58 PM
Meal

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:14 PM
goof

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:45 AM
Hi all...am fairly close to Fort Wayne area. Great to see so many Hoosiers here! :smile:

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:42 AM
Really nice to know I'm not the only woman who feels that way! Guess I'm naive to all this stuff...but there's got to be some real gentlemen out there right???? :smile:

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:36 AM
Thank you. Hope many read it. Tried one other site and your post should have been up there. New at all this and it's scary! Maybe this site... laugh