Community > Posts By > jen88m33

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:17 AM
still trying to figure out the chat thing.
i've been on the internets for some time but have never been on it to socialize...now i want to socialize.

i live in one of the world's wonders, ocean beach, california...shh! don't tell too many ppl about it.
honestly. where i grew up in kentucky, if a place had bad luck we joked that it was on an indian burial ground. well i feel in my sorta kinda parta injun heart that ocean beach is where indians used to come to vacation.
spirits still do. this place will make you relax...leave your worries behind, behind, away...snooze, stroll, surf...ahhh ode to ocean beach.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:32 AM
yeah i'm with you on that. i only speak english and i was like - huh? if someone is having a conversation with another user, what dif. does it make to other observers what they say or how they say it--well you know --in what language. and complete sentences? why?
most of the rules are fine, jsut the basic 'do onto others' don't be a jerk type stuff which is fine.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:22 AM
Edited by jen88m33 on Sat 03/08/08 12:23 AM
yeah, how do i know if someone has replied?
i don't seem to be getting how this works...i've never used any chat before.

hey my post came up! woot woot!
i am in ocean beach california...where californians come to see southern california.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 12:13 AM
i don't have much of a profile yet but how do you like my picture?