SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/09/09 04:27 PM

oops

how about this.....

before (_*_) after (_ _)

Thats better! or...we could have...

Before - (_|_) After - (_ _)

its called anal bleaching, not crack bleaching

So why the heck r ya posting a pic of a starfish, one with, one without! looks like its a before n after of sphincter removal!! lol!

(_|_) -> (_O_) -> (_|_)

^^A fart! lol!

(_o_) -> (_O_} -> (_o_)

A gay man farting

LOL!!

(_|_) -> (_o_) -> (_|_) -> (_O_) -> (_|_) -> (_O_) -> (_|_)

^^a machine gun fart!

Haha

(_/_) -> (_\_) -> (_/_) -> (_\_) -> (_o_)

A difficult fart

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Sun 06/22/08 05:51 PM

If you had a pair, you'd know what I what I mean.

I had a pair before yours dropped hoss. Easy with the speculation

ooh attacking manhood?... insecure much?
laugh

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:31 PM

...thats why i smoke weed....
Bingo. Found your problem. Dumbazz. You're too young and too "ignurt". laugh

thanks for judging me with your ignorant bliss,grampa

Gee, you really are so very nice. I can't figure out why women don't flock to you.

so when i try to defend my self i'm an a-hole, my point exactly, screw this crap, if i cant find someone by looking i won't, fu** the internet and all the a**h**es who are only here to bring judgment

there are ways to defend yourself without calling people rude names. Nice guys don't do that.

so instead of being mad, making a funny response like grampa, is mean, okay now i understand not
goodbye few who helped and many who were a-holes

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:25 PM

Gee, you really are so very nice. I can't figure out why women don't flock to you.

so when i try to defend my self i'm an a-hole, my point exactly, screw this crap, if i cant find someone by looking i won't, fu** the internet and all the a**h**es who are only here to bring judgment

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:22 PM

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:18 PM

Why on earth does he hate Hollister?

That is the funniest thing I have ever read. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hollister is evil, like crocs and the manbag

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:16 PM

Wow... this really isn't at all entertaining. yawn

So I'm just going to leave you all with some words of wisdom that kinda apply here:

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics..

..even if you win.. you're still retarded."

MR people tend to be pretty happy for the most part. happy

can't we all just be r-tard, thats why i smoke weed, MR are the only truly happy people

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:14 PM
no i just want someone to share happiness with, but apparently i really do have to change who i am if i ever want to be accepted as "me" instead of some r-tard stereotype

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:07 PM
maybe i will say f**k it and just start treating women like things, apparently that works well, then i can have a divorce, and a pfa, and addiction counseling.

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:05 PM

What's so wrong with that???

Cause you don't look for nice girls...you want the nasty girl.....

Reap what you sow.

bigsmile devil

oh i am sorry i have been sincere in the few relationships i've had and gotten screwed in the end

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 04:01 PM

Well, i guess I'm a nice guy than, i have no personality, a door mat, so i'm not a guy...let me go shoot myself and hopefully reincarnate as a woman. grumble

lol i feel you man

I do know where your coming from tho, its like every woman you meet just sucks cause her standards are ungodly high, and then you see that same woman going out with some biker dude with a mullet who punches her in the face every night. grumble

amen, i mean wtf? i am good looking have a job, morals, and i have basic respect for anyone, whats so wrong with that

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:51 PM

how come the nice guys just dont find the nice women

Oh we try... but %90 of the women on here seem like the sleazy bar-star types that I wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole.

dude u r funny lol

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:50 PM

Well, i guess I'm a nice guy than, i have no personality, a door mat, so i'm not a guy...let me go shoot myself and hopefully reincarnate as a woman. grumble

lol i feel you man

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:49 PM
ok well this sucks, getting ridiculed for crap like being nice, i have a backbone, i just am sick of all the fake pretentious b****es that make confident men into scared little boys through **cked up standards that have to be met, i guess i should of just made that the topic

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:46 PM
totally have a six pack...getting a new camera next week

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:43 PM
no i am talking about when a guy is qouted nice by a girls friends or someone outside the relationship, why do guys that can't be a**ho*es get dropped for actual a**es

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Mon 03/17/08 03:39 PM
I don't care if I sound mopy or like I am looking for pity or any crap like that, but why do typically nice guys finish last?mad :angry: explode grumble noway

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:22 PM
it's hard to find sincerity since there are alot of people just looking for friends, i am not putting that down, but it is a dating site

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Sat 03/08/08 03:12 PM
Kojack, i met someone named shyksbear on a forum today, we Im'ed back and forth for about 10 minutes and my computer froze in the middle of a message. I logged back in and she had changed her age preferences to 22, i am 21, i assume she thought i just ignored her which is not the case. what can I do and can someone e-mail her to explain this error, she and I have alot in common and i don't want her thinking i am immature or something

SpongeRobertlol's photo
Sat 03/08/08 11:15 AM
thanks for the support yasha

Previous 1