Community > Posts By > GCGeek

GCGeek's photo
Mon 09/07/20 02:51 AM

I don’t wish to be a critical but has any one even dare to question if cellular frequency does effect the body.

Actually that question has been asked many times, and numerous organisations have studied it to determine what harm if any constant exposure to EM radiation from cellular networks might cause. They've studied the penetration of high frequency EM pretty extensively and have shown that it doesn't penetrate far enough into your body to cause the kind of damage the tin foil hate brigade keep whining about.

it’s a fact the body heart has an electrical field of six feet.

And what do you think that means?

My computer has an EM field detectable from hundreds of yards away. And if I interfere with that field do you know what happens? Nothing.

In addition, to the fact I’m been testing to see if it does work on the body and devices to see the effects.

Oh, testing huh? Cool. How?

Come on, show us your test methodology. Show us how you've controlled for all of the possible variables. Then explain how and why a double-blind control is used in human testing.

I'll wait.

GCGeek's photo
Mon 09/07/20 02:35 AM
Sorry DanO but if it were magnetic force we would be able to detect it as such. Since we can't, and since experimental evidence shows that being in a gravity well does appear to alter the flow of time, I'm going to have to side with the evidence. At least until some better evidence comes along.