Community > Posts By > jamdown2008

jamdown2008's photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:23 PM
Irie, what would you like to know about Jamaica???? Ask and it was be answer.

Nuff respect.

jamdown2008's photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:21 PM
yes we do the dollar whine and yes Bob Marley is our raggae king, and it is the island of Jamaica land of wood and water.:smile:

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:41 PM
a lot, just for you to know how to keep her.:wink: :wink:

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:39 PM
you want have prove and what happens to person who smoke weed, i've seen it all, that is why i do not touch the stuff

Think twice

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:32 PM
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:20 PM
laugh bigsmile drinker where do you find them.???

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:03 PM
The Jamaican way sometimes to ask a guy, just ask or say,
i love how you flex, let us go out, sometimes!

but over all you do not need a line to pick up a guy, just be your self and ask him out. Like many say, woman are taking first step all over the world. You will not be the first.

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:45 AM

I agree, but "if its not for you to judge" you are concerned or at least respecting the opinion of others opinions of if you being a"real man"

I am a critic to my own behavior. Not what others think of me. Considering many others out there live by "worldy and unethical"(to me) standards at times.

There are some who's opinion, suggestions and example do matter, but only to a limit. I try not to allow myself to internalize those things as mine.

If I am being true to myself... and that falls short of anyone's mark? Then that is none of my business. If I am not being true to self.. I might need to take a closer look.

My motive is not to seek anyone's approval, or please anyone else but me. I do that by trying to stay in touch with my internal wisdom. If I am doing that right? I stand a chance of pleasing those around me as a by product. Displeasing others as well.

In that.. My only bench mark is within me. I've got nothing to prove outside of me. So...in that? It is not within my best interest to convince anyone.. including myself, of anything.
Proclaiming publicly, I am something? Takes me out of self. Takes me out of doing the next right thing.

Shakespear: to thine ownself be true

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:33 AM

A real man will chew my food for me when Im old...bigsmile

Funny, very cutebigsmile

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:08 AM
bigsmile drinker

jamdown2008's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:54 AM
I love to hear views of what you think a real man is?