Community > Posts By > Alythian

no photo
Fri 01/18/13 05:44 AM
Is it my age? or am I the only one that makes a distinction between "making Love" and having Sex?

Here in Spain, 40 euros buys half an hour with a 19 year old Lithuanian. 400 euros a month and "all found" pays for an all services rendered, Ukrainian. There are even agencies, where if I was prepared to get married and stay married for a minimum of 3 years, I could have the company of a Polish, Czech or Hungarian with a university education and a need for an employment visa. In which case THEY would pay me!

Its all there. It doesn't suit my personal morality. But thats my choice. I'm still waiting for "Love"....whatever that is!!

no photo
Fri 01/18/13 02:00 AM
Hi, I live in a largely Brit, expat community in southern Spain, where are many divorced or widowed women. Because of their status, most are in reduced circumstances. Meeting one of them is like perverted speed dating.....what do you have, villa or apartment?....your pension, private or state?...do you have a car? what make and model? and so it goes on, they have down to a fine art, interrogation could last as long as thirty seconds. if you dont tick enough boxes, they are up and on their way.
As to sex, well at 65, I still want a physical relationship of some description, I still want to at least feel the warmth of a women's body lying beside me. And those casual touches as you go through the day. Alas, Most women, if they are honest, from 55, take sex as a chore not a pleasure. If I want a physical relationship which continues to my early 70s then I will have to look for someone in her 40s, In other words someone my daughters age. A fact of life.