Community > Posts By > Aikido

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:14 AM

well he sure has a story to tell his grand kiddies lollaugh

what a scarry thought.
Anyone see idotarcy? A mike judge movie, humans are headding there now faster than ever

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:43 AM
have fun & don't drive

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:13 AM

The point I'm trying to make is that they probably don't exist, that on top of the knowledge from WWII era. Read up on Hitler's prototype aircraft.

I have, it won't work wrong type of propulsion

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:09 AM

If they are as intelligent as the numerous shows about them say they are...why haven't they come and taken over our planet, I mean of course if they are watching. I'm sure they are over-populated also, so why not?

Whould you want this mess? humans would lanch a nuke at the firt sign of an ET, killing us all & the planet

But given the intelligence that they "so called" have, this would be a simple operation. Especially given that most people would want to meet and greet them, I could take over the world with that kind of power haha.

yes, most people want to meet them, but world leaders(who have control to loose) also conrtol the weapons able to destroy the planet.drinker
Must change their minds

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:04 AM

If they are as intelligent as the numerous shows about them say they are...why haven't they come and taken over our planet, I mean of course if they are watching. I'm sure they are over-populated also, so why not?

Whould you want this mess? humans would lanch a nuke at the firt sign of an ET, killing us all & the planet

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:01 AM

they are, and laughing and crying and loving us, or we would have been destroyed.

Too bad, we might have learned something important from meeting them

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:55 PM

crazy enough to keep them away obviously

Or so beneith them?

perhpas, if they watched any of our political debates

laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:54 PM

crazy enough to keep them away obviously

Or so beneith them?

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:54 PM
yeah, I hope there is nothing out there

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:53 PM

Did any REALLY read it?

did you read our posts?

Read the page starting post that basically listed all of "normal" behaviors as destructive to humanity. Most of which where then behavied about the posts length.

Perhaps and that is very true.. BUT we all stated it was too long and we weren't up to reading it...

noway noway noway noway
Am I the only one?

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:51 PM
What if another race of beings were in space intercepting all of our transmittions? Internet, TV, Radio, Cell Phones? How does humanity really look?

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:49 PM

wanted to get reaction of op from other thread but he vanished

noway that is what this was about???????????

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:48 PM

Did any REALLY read it?

did you read our posts?

Read the page starting post that basically listed all of "normal" behaviors as destructive to humanity. Most of which where then behavied about the posts length.

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:45 PM
Did any REALLY read it?

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:42 PM
Your point in the post was made by the "Normal people" who could get enough attention to read a page of important info.

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:40 PM
Time for a revoultion. Change America into what it should be.

True, very true post

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:35 PM
just watched that move a few nights ago

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:34 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Rob...just admit I'm right and life will become easierlaugh

Oh you wish, lol. Life could only get better for me in one way. I live a charmed life

my point made.

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:33 PM

Fact is different generation we were raised in, used to be all a man had was hard work and his reputation(honor & work ethic), now doesn't matter-less hardships

I just finished a 3.6 million dollar project on a handshake. Granted I have been doing business with this company for a long time, but it is still a great feeling to not sign a contract until the project is 90% or better done, lol

what are you in construction?

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 11:30 PM
Fact is different generation we were raised in, used to be all a man had was hard work and his reputation(honor & work ethic), now doesn't matter-less hardships