Community > Posts By > jbrode123

jbrode123's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:33 PM
Heck no Iowa Rocks... well maybe not, I can't remember the last time I was there or any reason to go in the first place... Except to watch a Hawkeye's game!!!

jbrode123's photo
Fri 04/25/08 03:43 PM
Hey all!
I wanted to post this to see what kind of feedback I can recieve... I am looking for that special someone and I am just not getting the results I am looking for out of this site... I know I am just not putting forth the effort to meeting people, so I wanted to see what it is that I should actually be doing. When trying this online dating do I just need to send out e-mail's to people that I feel like I match with or what? any suggestion will help excluding those which people feel like stating I am stupid :( haha! best of luck to all and thank you.
-Josh

jbrode123's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:52 PM

I had three local dates and one LDR meet. He and I are still together and are making plans for the future. So although LDR's are tough.... my SO is worth it and after all, he puts up with me so I've very lucky.

This site is what you make of it. For a free site, I think it is better than the date for fee ones... and I found love.

I stay on the site for friends and actually met a female local member for dinner last night and had an incredibly fun time. flowerforyou

That's a great story! thanks

jbrode123's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:47 PM

haha True! good comeback:tongue:

who are you talking to?

You can hit the "quote" thingy so we will know which post you are referring to.

Thanks! I didn't know... lol and I was talking to youhappy

jbrode123's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:41 PM
haha True! good comeback:tongue:

jbrode123's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:38 PM
So if you are not trying to "hook up" what is the purpose of the site... I mean I think by hook up you mean just meet, and this is not directed tward you specifically, but why do people join dating sites if they have no intention to try to meet someone.

jbrode123's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:31 PM
Happy Saturday to all!!!

Just curious if there are actually any success stories with any of you and online dating!? I am new to the scene and trying to decide if trying this is worth it... So far everyone on this site is very nice, just looking for some positive or negitive feedback...

Thanks

jbrode123's photo
Sat 03/08/08 02:00 PM
you girls are way too sweet!
thanks for the feedback

jbrode123's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:52 PM
thanks! that makes sence

jbrode123's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:47 PM
Hey guys and gals! I am new to the online dating scene and wanted to get some feedback from people that are a little more well versed than myself! Check out my profile and help point me in the direction to help find my Ms. Right!
Thanks,
-J