BonnersSweetheart's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:50 AM
Is it possible for a woman of 51 to find a man who is a real gentleman to have a friendship with? It could turn into something deeper couldn't it? What if she has issues with her knees and her weight? If she is losing weight and working out for her knees, is she doomed to being alone or is there still hope? Please let me know what you think. Thanks. Maggie

Sun 03/09/08 10:33 PM
Thanks Bry...Yes it is. I LOVE being a grandma! What makes it even more fun is being a grandma with class and style! Thanks again.
Maggie

Sun 03/09/08 06:36 PM
Thanks! How sweet.
Maggie

Sun 03/09/08 06:36 PM
Thanks Misty! That means a lot coming from another woman. You know how that is. Bless you and I hope the same for you!
Maggie

Sun 03/09/08 06:31 PM
Here is a REALLY easy recipe. To make one loaf of Beer Bread, combine 3 Cups SELF RISING flour, 3 T. sugar and 1 12 oz can of beer. put it into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 for about an hour. Be sure to put butter all over the loaf as soon as it comes out of the oven so it won't be so crusty. Enjoy!
Maggie

Sun 03/09/08 06:27 PM
I need some opinions about my profile. Anyone care to rate this cool Grandma? If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks!
Maggie

Sun 03/09/08 06:19 PM
I would like to add my hello's as well! Hey everybody....