Community > Posts By > Chuck49

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 02:08 PM
bigsmile drinker You made my day..... hahahaha! bigsmile bigsmile laugh Thanks much

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:42 PM
Edited by Chuck49 on Mon 03/31/08 01:49 PM
The only reason people live in the north is because they got jobs up there.... you ain't ever heard anyone retiring to the north have ya...hehehe!

I look forward to one day waking up with a dream come true as the rays of frist daylight dance around her face and neck, gentle warm sweet sex while the morning dew glistens its reflection, and days filled with laughter and discovery, and laying down with that someone special in my arms as we drift off to dreamland and peaceful slumber until those first rays dance once more.... Such is the thoughts of the dreamer, the hopeless romantic....... yep! life is good!

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:36 PM
Maggie....Sweet Maggie..... to help you take a different perspective, let me ask you as a man.... would you think there is a chance for a guy who has a few extra pounds, has hair that is turning grey, who is beginning to slump a little?
Oh how we focus on the physical way too much and not where the real beauty begins... in the heart.
I almost married a woman who was overweight, she insisted on getting one of those lap-band surgeries.... lost lots of weight, about 112 lbs. and then decided she looked too good for the likes of me... the guy who stood beside her in the tough times. NOt looking for pitty here... just trying to make a point sweetie....... real beauty comes from within. Chuck

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:21 PM
Don't let other's degrade your standards in the man you desire... too often folks 'settle' for someone instead of hanging on just a little longer for the 'right' one. Hang in there gal... go easy guys, no wonder you are here and not holding some beauty in your arms right now...!!!!

As for meeting women, I always pick a place open and with people to make us both feel confortable... also gives some running room for both of us if needed (Met one lady that appeared to be the captain of teh Russian wrestling and weight team..hehe)

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:14 PM
Serious comes as part of teh fun and foolishness in a relationship. Serious is when you can look at someone in the eyes and know it is time to put away foolish things and "Get Serious". Enjoy life, living happy and laughing often.... be silly and light.... the time for serious will come soon enough.

Words of wisdom from old chuck...hehehe! laugh

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:08 PM
How many folks believed in fairy Tale romance and life... you know, "Happily ever After kinda stuff? Now a tougher question, who still believes it can still happen?

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:06 PM
Well hello everyone.... tis a wondeerful, delightful, stupendous day! Hope yours is tooooo!

Zipidee do da, zippidee aye, my, o my, what a wonderful day!

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 01:01 PM
Hopeless Romantic, ooops, that is 2 words... Well, how a bout a romantic who is hoplessly lost as a baby boomer? Oh Well...I'll drink to that...hehe drinker

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 12:56 PM
Between Jonesville and Jena here...... (That's about 40 miles west of Natchez and 40 miles north of Alexandria.. for the foreigners..hehe) yawn huh

no photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:24 PM
Greetings everyone! I am the new kid on the block.. still learning this compter stuff.... my grandkids said I gotta learn it to keep in touch with them. hehe! So here I am, trying to make some new friends, hopefully of the passionate kind.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!
LIVE HAPPY LAUGH OFTEN........... CHUCK

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 06:03 PM
two robins were looking at a freshly plowed field, and saw lots of worms.... they jumped down from the tree and ate their fill.
One said to the other, I am too full to fly back in the tree, I think I will just bask in the sun for a while. The other robin agreed. While they were naping a big tom cat came and ate them. As he walked away he said, I sure like Baskin Robbins....
Have a great day, but no napping!

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:56 PM
Greetings all.... just a note to say hi to everyone.
i hope they are all enjoying opening the windows today!
I am packing to go camping this weekend.... brrrr Cold!

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:56 PM
Greetings all.... just a note to say hi to everyone.
i hope they are all enjoying opening the windows today!
I am packing to go camping this weekend.... brrrr Cold!