Community > Posts By > crbuzz

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:45 PM
i think you've covered all the bases...just need a couple more pics. Good luck, holmes!

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:40 PM

WELL, i KNOW THAT THiS PERSON iS VERY WELL LiKED.. AND YOU WOULD ALL PROB TELL ME TO QUiT WORRYiNG.. BUT iM STiLL NERVOUS AND SO STiNKiN HAPPY..

good for you!

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:37 PM
Have a great time!!!:smile: :smile: :smile:

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:13 PM

Hello? Is this thing on?? LOL

Hey, I'm bored too. Long day tomorrow, but just can't seem to get to resting....

~D

I feel ya...I think I've had one too many Dr. Pepper's!!!bigsmile

Me too...I had 3 so farbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

MA'AM, STEP AWAY FROM THE DR. PEPPER!!! lolbigsmile

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:06 PM

I'm just bored so I thought I'd chime in to see how everyone's doing?

http://www.oneplusyou.com/topic/show/109241?

come play in the match making topic.. its where the cool ppl hang out!!!!!!

Wha? You mean I'm not cool? Okay, maybe I'm not. I'll check out that forum & see what's shakin'.

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 09:03 PM

Hey, I'm bored too. Long day tomorrow, but just can't seem to get to resting....

~D
I hear ya,i'm facing a 10 hour shift tomorrow but i'm restless.drinker drinker

I'm sayin'...I'm a construction contractor & worked my butt off all day but I'm still not tired. Think the fact that I'm a complete caffeine junkie has something to do with it? lol:smile:

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:58 PM

~D

I feel ya...I think I've had one too many Dr. Pepper's!!!bigsmile

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:55 PM

Good evening,not much just hanging around.you?drinker drinker

Just bored out of my mind! I should be getting to bed...but I'm just not tired, ya know?

crbuzz's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:52 PM
I'm just bored so I thought I'd chime in to see how everyone's doing?

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:41 PM

Can u smell what Osama's cookin? huh

I think there is a poop stain on the towel.EeeeeeW!sick
i pootedblushing

**** on a shingle!!!

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:35 PM

Im so so sorry :cry: I wasnt raised right!

I'm laughing on the inside at the towelhead comments...but it's terribly racist!!! :-)

I don't take offense, brother. We should all be able to laugh at ourselves. :-)

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:31 PM
Edited by crbuzz on Wed 04/23/08 09:33 PM
I'm laughing on the inside at the towelhead comments...but it's terribly racist, yo!!! :-)

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:25 PM

put it this way .. women like the way it feels to be asked out on a date by a man..

so why should women think a man wouldnt feel the same way or close to it.. if they can grow the balls to ask us out.. we can do the same to make them feel good

Can I get an amen!?! :-)

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:24 PM

1968, 2001. or even 2008....never ever would I ask a guy on a date. Nor would I sway my daughter to do it either.

Kat

Why so traditional?

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:24 PM

I've never been asked out by a girl,embarassed

Me either.

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 09:21 PM
YES!!! In today's day & age I would certainly expect more women to ask men out. Doesn't seem to happen that way...but it's okay by me! :-)

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:54 PM

We were talking in school today about those who support Clinton or Obama, and whether when one wins will those supporting the other vote for them.

Most said no, they would switch parties first. Especially those who support Clinton.

What will you do?

I'm an Obama supported, but I'll vote for Clinton if she wins the nomination. This year it's especially important that Democrats unite to free the US of the tyrany it's experienced under George Bush and the Republican party. Four more years or Republican rule will pretty much wipe out the middle class of the US.

Agreed!

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:50 PM
I'd vote Obama all the way!!!

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 02:40 PM
Uh, well...I wouldn't call myself "vulgar", but if those terms offend, then they're not the woman for me. Thanx for posting!

crbuzz's photo
Wed 04/23/08 02:37 PM
Cool. Thanx!

Previous 1