Community > Posts By > Tazz42

Tazz42's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:56 PM
I soooo apologize for the sudden disappearance last night....had a possible DV going on across the hall....yeah, my job is to babysit about 145 adult children!
Nay-Nay.....we need to talk ! You were suppose to be my back up last night....and I dub the initiation just ok.....we may have to re-try again......I didn't have enough PCU involved and I had to leave ........

Anyway........I am coming home from a day of "Murphy's Law" (Thanks Fetts, stole it from ya....)

Krupa, I am going to tone down my girly so you both get along.....she is awesome and so are you!

Haley,Girl! I been needen your help .........will email ya later....

Captain, I am up for your "Mission" let's do this!!!!

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:27 PM

and lets do the initiation real quick while im at the computer!!!!!!!!!!

I need Cap and Fetts here to do your initiation!!!!! And I am not able to get a post from them yet.........(insert elevator music here)shades

Uhhhh.....Tazz

I feel I should remind you..........you are the founding Queen of PCU....you don't NEED anyone to do anything you please....you have your cronies alliegance.....

Soooo........give out an assignment.

On Krupa's command:

Doja......you must not get another email from any of the Mod's EVER!!! LMAO!!!!

Here goes:

You must post a thread in the poetry section.
It must include your higher love of the hand mixer......and your ferret, whom lives in your tye died thongs....yea, your undies......

and I want it clean....no sexual innuendo!

A pure love...untainted!

You have a half hour.......

Ready????????

hand mixer??

Yep....not the electric kind....the one that you have to spin by hand......

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:19 PM

I need Cap and Fetts here to do your initiation!!!!! And I am not able to get a post from them yet.........(insert elevator music here)shades

Uhhhh.....Tazz

I feel I should remind you..........you are the founding Queen of PCU....you don't NEED anyone to do anything you please....you have your cronies alliegance.....

Soooo........give out an assignment.

On Krupa's command:

Doja......you must not get another email from any of the Mod's EVER!!! LMAO!!!!

Here goes:

You must post a thread in the poetry section.
It must include your higher love of the hand mixer......and your ferret, whom lives in your tye died thongs....yea, your undies......

and I want it clean....no sexual innuendo!

A pure love...untainted!

You have a half hour.......

Ready????????

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:12 PM

If it aint Kiss Kiss......I aint voting for it.

is she in PCU if we both kiss??????laugh

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:11 PM

Krupa...you have been missed! And I guess you been voted to give me a "Mission"......can't wait and you know I will put my twist on it!

Were da heck is Doja?????? :angry: I may have to walk across the parking lot and kick her door in!!!!:banana:

Missed you tuu Titz. :)

Doja aint made a proper introduction of it's self. So, I kinda gotta discount it.

But, I have missed my Tazz :)

:angry:
that is only because we are in the threads at different times....ITS self is a young lady named nay nay im from planet smart ***.....any questions????

...hit me with the punch line....

LMAO!!! Sweet, Krupaliscious.........you crack me up!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 07:06 PM

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:57 PM

Krupa...you have been missed! And I guess you been voted to give me a "Mission"......can't wait and you know I will put my twist on it!

Were da heck is Doja?????? :angry: I may have to walk across the parking lot and kick her door in!!!!:banana:

Doja aint made a proper introduction of it's self. So, I kinda gotta discount it.

:angry:
that is only because we are in the threads at different times....ITS self is a young lady named nay nay im from planet smart ***.....any questions????

Check your darn email!!!! I am about to be bombarded and you are still oblivious!!!!rant

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:54 PM

Gonna luv the Doja, Krup!
I am about to step out and fix a .................sorta problem....I am on call so I have a "thing" going on ,,,will return after I kick butt and take names as they are writhing on the ground....BRB!

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:28 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM READY TO BE FREAKIN INTIATED:banana: :banana: :banana:

You sooooo have the timing down!!pitchfork

devil devil devil devil devil

Just emailed some PCU and they will be here shortly...no wait, I am short...no wait.......:laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:24 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM READY TO BE FREAKIN INTIATED:banana: :banana: :banana:

You sooooo have the timing down!!pitchfork

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 06:23 PM

Tazz42's photo
Sun 03/06/11 10:04 AM
Alright, PCU...once Nay-Nay cruises thru here, grab her, hold her down and someone call me so we can get this woman initiated!!!explode

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/05/11 11:48 AM

Hmm, that's most of my conversations start. It's fair to say I'm doomed :(

Welcome to PCU, Van!flowers :banana: flowers :banana:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/05/11 10:00 AM
Holly! Congrat'sflowers you made it from MILF to GILF!!!!!:banana:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/05/11 09:58 AM

I have the perfect plan for you Tazz.

1. Smile

2. Say "Hello"

3. Let them be putty in your hands.

THAT'S IT?????? Gee, I was hoping for a challenge!

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/04/11 09:22 PM

love I think Fetts is sexy too. love

That's it!!! I am so tired of loosing men to you!!!! WTH? Back the F-off, Cap!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

(I will be emailing you later for our next strategy of getting me laid)

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/04/11 09:10 PM

they just unlocked it:banana:

Okay...so I am soo caught...yeah...I called Fetts sexy...what???

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/04/11 08:54 PM

did you get my last txt?

Yeah, sexy...oh, wait...let me check...calling Nay-Nay at the moment......:angry:

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/04/11 08:52 PM

i ytoldya, it got ugly in theregrumble

They locked it down... I emailed Charles to find out who I talk to about what is going on!

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/04/11 08:47 PM
I am almost afraid to post in here.....Still trying to figure out what is up with my other thread.......

Someone tell me WTF is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rant

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25