Community > Posts By > Tazz42

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:25 PM
I just count the numbers, maam!:banana:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:20 PM

what the matter old lady can't keep up with this young kid lol kidding luv ya lol

Oh no you diddinnt!!!!!!:angry: noway

Girly, you must have a sticker in your sock.....'cuz that right there can get ya butt kicked!!!!:laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:18 PM
STOP IT!!!!!!

You little devil!!!!bigsmile

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:16 PM

who u calling a kid lol tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

YOU!!!!tongue2

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:14 PM

my button stuck lol lol rofl rofl rofl rofl

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?????:laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:12 PM
Now how are you doing that with the time limit????:angry:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:12 PM
Some one flip me....errrrr ...or is that flip me off?????

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:10 PM

We both agree that putting names on tats are a jinx on a relationship, so no, no names...he might have something put on there later. Anthony did a great job on it.

Got a little story for ya....my first tat....I was only 18...drew my own design and chose to have it put on my right shoulder.....

Painful as all get-up!!!! As this guy is tattooing me...he tells me he is just about finished and that all he needs to do is SIGN IT!!!!!

WTF??????? I drew it, it was my design and he is signing his name to it?????? REALLY????? ( he don't know the TAZZ very well!)
Needless to say, this guy didn't know me very well and I stood up, grabbed the gun out of his hand and said.....
TATTOO IS OVER!!!!!!!:angry:
Never been finished....I am however, having it covered with my dragon design that I drew...all my tat's I have drawn.
NO NAMES!!!! Bad Joo-Joo!!!!!

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 02:06 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Flipping.........HEE HEE!!!!

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 01:02 PM
I am thinking this needs to flip today......:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 12:26 PM

I need more starch in crothes!!!!!

More starch!!!! MORE STARCH!!!!!!rant

I had to double take your post, Holly...I could have sworn you typed "Crotches" :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Sat 03/26/11 12:24 PM

Tattoo results posted in "First tattoo" thread in Arts & Crafts....flowers flowers :banana: :banana:

Very NICE!!!!:thumbsup:

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/25/11 09:03 PM
This is the Company that YOU choose to make light of????

Really???
'Cuz I decide.... on my bill.... what to pay...Green, Hydro Power, wind...ect.......

You REALLY have missed the point!

So "GE"....(PGE here were I'm at.....) Doesn't have to pay some kind of taxes....which means MY BILL HASN'T GONE UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/25/11 05:23 PM

A guy rushes into a bar, orders four Martinis straight up and has the bartender line them up in front of him. Then without pausing, he quickly downs each one. "Whew," the bartender remarked, "you seem to be in a hurry."
"You would be too if you had what I have."
"What do you have?" the bartender sympathetically asked.
"Fifty cents."

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I freaking like this guy!!!!!:banana:
Welcome, Kern!!!!flowers

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/25/11 05:08 PM

maybe we should make the martini for krupa

No worries...I have faith in the Great Krupaliscious...he has already had at least two by now.......:laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/25/11 05:07 PM

who's gonna make me a martinii?

Shaken or stirred????:banana:

stirred and I wanna cute umbrella and an olive pleaseflowerforyou

I can do one better......stirred, Olive dropped.... and a sexi.... cabana boy to hold your cute umbrella for ya!:banana:

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/25/11 05:05 PM
I agree, Krupa,( and that was sexi!) she has earned every right to pick out someone and do what she feels fit to bestow on them as a mission.

PCU is all about the dares, missions, initiations and recruitments......

Haley, do your worst, sistchick!

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/25/11 04:51 PM

* the squad car police scanner crackles:*
"....Calico-Connie on the loose....be on the look out for a "Thread Killer" weighing in at about 14 to 20 lbs....depending on if it is raining or not....armed and dangerous...use caution-Will hiss and claw...raises fur to approximate 5 inches if provoked.... and best to lay cat-nip down in all local alleys.....we want to take her alive, guys....."

*Scanner crackles again*

Tazz42's photo
Fri 03/25/11 04:45 PM

who's gonna make me a martinii?

Shaken or stirred????:banana:

Tazz42's photo
Thu 03/24/11 07:39 PM

dammit, just in time for me to go to bed

thanx Tazzblushing bigsmile

Woo hoo woo hoo hoo:banana: .....Oh, waithuh .....YOU ARE going to bedslaphead ....CRAP!

Good night, Fetts...why do you have to live in another country were the time is different????:laughing:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25