Community > Posts By > Tazz42

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 08:02 PM

Were is Krupa???
Could it be that he has passed out?

I don't believe that he would have chickened out:angry:

K>>>>>>>>R>>>>>>>>U>>>>>>>P>>>>>>>A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was rubbing one out while getting down on Rock Band while wearing nothing but a buzz and a smile.

It is part of my Jedi training.

Wow the talent you must have....where's the BEEF????????:laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:43 PM

Ok Good Night Guys I will try to look in the am...

That is freaking cool!!! Sooooo, going to steal it and make it our official seal!!!!

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:25 PM
Were is Krupa???
Could it be that he has passed out?

I don't believe that he would have chickened out:angry:

K>>>>>>>>R>>>>>>>>U>>>>>>>P>>>>>>>A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:23 PM

drinker I always have fun in here!

H*ll yea!!!!!!!!:banana:

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:22 PM

I am hitting the shower and will check back in a bit but workdays are long.... and I need sleep!
Tazz this was a most fun assignment...
I can't wait to see this thread move!

Nite, Haley!!!! waving

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:13 PM

Haley whatever it is-you can handle it!

Ha if not I can count on my friend to help me....
flowerforyou

I will make this promise to you.....it won't hurt and it doesn't hurt anyone else......

This is all about the laughter...........No hidden agenda....PCU is the funniest thread once you get it going..

Was my whole reason for starting this thread and now revising it!

Enjoy!

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:08 PM

So was that my initiation...?
Am I official yet?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Not just yet, darling.....yours is special...been working on it for about two days....
this time around is to get a feel of how far you might go....I am pleased!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wahoo... Ok I am working the next 2 days then off 4..so what say you we save it for the weekend?

pitchfork PERFECTpitchfork

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:07 PM

We are awaiting Krupa...........yawn

Copy that....asleep but he is an artist...It will be a month and a half... He will have to do research compare notes make 15 or 20 rough drafts!

Have you met Krupa??? He is the most outspoken....Spontaneous.....should have been in mingle jail forever....in your face........suck your toes kinda guy!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:03 PM

So was that my initiation...?
Am I official yet?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Not just yet, darling.....yours is special...been working on it for about two days....
this time around is to get a feel of how far you might go....I am pleased!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 07:02 PM
We are awaiting Krupa...........yawn

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:59 PM
Hold up....the members need to take a look....and everyone gets to vote on the best.......

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:53 PM

Ok Burgandy Bry on my list ...done!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dr.Scholl's!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:51 PM

I'm not kidding I swear that guy was a Sasquatch!

That did it....I really did spit on my computer screen!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:48 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!! Haley......that was freaking hilarious.........The others are going to have a really hard time beating that one!!!!!!!!

:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:44 PM

OK but I stick to the yes an no threads for a reason guys!

allenforu

That's my, girlie!!!!smooched

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:44 PM

Waiting patiently.

Just whip out your stuff.....

I swear to God...it works!!!

What Krupa saiddrool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:37 PM

lmao lmao lmao lmao......
rofl rofl rofl rofl

litterally jumped outta my skin when i found that...i was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh how EFFFFING perfect!!!!!!!

but so disturbing... [quivers]

shocked shocked shocked

<-------my thoughts:ill

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:29 PM
Nay-Nay.......this is why I freaking ler-ler you!!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

OOOOOO< that reminds me.....need a pedicure!pitchfork

Tazz42's photo
Tue 02/15/11 06:13 PM
I have chosen 3 people to do random Testimonials......

The instructions will be emailed to:

Holly
Haley
Krupa

Tazz42's photo
Mon 02/14/11 10:28 PM
asleep

waving