Community > Posts By > Tazz42

Tazz42's photo
Sat 02/19/11 09:13 AM

Sorry, PCU! I wasn't feeling well last night....I had to stay close to a cool wash cloth and within running distance from the bathroom....sick

Remind me NEVER to eat Chinese food again!!!ill

noway awwww sorry T!!

Was sick to my stomach all day and worked waaayyyy over my normal hours...it was freaking brutal!
I feel better this morning......I am drinking my 1st cup o' coffee...and it is staying down...soo wwooo hhoooooo!!!!

Tazz42's photo
Sat 02/19/11 09:02 AM
Sorry, PCU! I wasn't feeling well last night....I had to stay close to a cool wash cloth and within running distance from the bathroom....sick

Remind me NEVER to eat Chinese food again!!!ill

Tazz42's photo
Fri 02/18/11 05:17 PM

Who was in charge of this?

Deb-Feralcatlady

She left M2 awhile ago....

Tazz42's photo
Fri 02/18/11 05:11 PM

Cool place to rest your feet...Trust me, I'm a doctor:tongue: bigsmile

My bad!blushing It was a mission I put everyone up to...trust me there is one other that cracked me up!!comp! Holly is good at picking people who are great at being good sports when it come to my shenanagans!!!! HEE!

my pleasure, Tazzflowers flowers

Hope ya like to laugh til you spit on your computer screen!:banana:
This has happened!

Tazz42's photo
Fri 02/18/11 05:10 PM

think i should hang out in here for a bit tonight seeing how i will have no computer for a few days maybe that will give me an excuse to text tazzy more lol

You know you can text me any time, Sneaks! I saw that you are going to b computer-less for awhile. I will keep ya updated!flowers
ok i will at 2am lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I will ignore it until I have my first up of coffee and then your in trouble!!!!pitchfork

Tazz42's photo
Fri 02/18/11 05:09 PM

think i should hang out in here for a bit tonight seeing how i will have no computer for a few days maybe that will give me an excuse to text tazzy more lol

You know you can text me any time, Sneaks! I saw that you are going to b computer-less for awhile. I will keep ya updated!flowers

Tazz42's photo
Fri 02/18/11 05:07 PM

Cool place to rest your feet...Trust me, I'm a doctor:tongue: bigsmile

My bad!blushing It was a mission I put everyone up to...trust me there is one other that cracked me up!!comp! Holly is good at picking people who are great at being good sports when it come to my shenanagans!!!! HEE!

Tazz42's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:59 PM
Do I really need to post up rules for PCU???
it has been inactive for awhile and basically, these are it:

1. No drama!
2. Never attack another in the PCU thread
3. We are here to laugh and have fun
4. If you feel you don't want to do a "Mission" you have the right to say no and it won't be held against you.
5. Keep the thread in Chit/Chat....not the "Forbidden Zone" We won't be posted in the forums for people to see.
6. All members are a big part of PCU your input is valued!

Enjoy!!!!

Tazz42's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:53 PM

Hi Tazz
just received and inviation from haley to join what has been said as the funnest thread aroud
i am ready to be iniciated and hope i can bring someting more...

Welcome to the funnies thread on M2!!! Post alot so we get a feel of your sense of humor and get to know everyone in here.... we do some really crazy stuff and we always laugh!

Haley! Excellent choice!!!

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:53 PM

oops DIDNT MEAN TO DOUBLE POST

Went and bought you some Moscato!!! Git yer butt over here!

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:45 PM

on a seriouse note tho...i think it should be ur office...

where u set up a certain element feeling in there...

very relaxing with candles, smelly goood stuff.....

somewhere where u can go in there and get on ur computer,pay ur bills WHATEVER AND STILL feel like ur somewhat relaxin....THATS what i think =]

it would remind me of when I lived in your apartment and ran that stupid business.....No freaking way!!!! I think you should help me put in a game room....I love pool but no way are we getting that thru any of these doors.....maybe old pin ball machines???

atari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIR HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM CLEANING MY HOUSE UP THEN COMING OVER TOO BTW ROBBY LOST MY STUFF...IF U KNO WHAT I FREAKIN MEANsad sad sad

He must be stuffed with white grain rice until her remembers where he put it!!!!!!:angry:

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:44 PM

a meditation room:thumbsup:

There are tree's with my knuckle marks and my little foot marks in them around here....Now THAT is meditation!

Gotta eat, people....be back later

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:34 PM

bustedd......EEEEEEEK

WHY

ohwell

Ancient PCU Secret...tell ya later...when ya get your butt over here!

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:32 PM
Edited by Tazz42 on Thu 02/17/11 06:33 PM

on a seriouse note tho...i think it should be ur office...

where u set up a certain element feeling in there...

very relaxing with candles, smelly goood stuff.....

somewhere where u can go in there and get on ur computer,pay ur bills WHATEVER AND STILL feel like ur somewhat relaxin....THATS what i think =]

it would remind me of when I lived in your apartment and ran that stupid business.....No freaking way!!!! I think you should help me put in a game room....I love pool but no way are we getting that thru any of these doors.....maybe old pin ball machines???

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:30 PM

ehem....the whips and chains room......

Girl that stuff goes in the Hottie thread...just saying!

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:25 PM

I need ideas as to what to do with the extra bedroom I have here at my apartment.....
Before you answer that, it is pretty empty, I gave the bed away that was in there......I have a fouton frame for a couch and the furniture to match it.....but it is just an extra room I can do anything I want with.....
my dog won't sleep in there...and why would he when he loves my california king with the pillow top and memory foam mattress?
I have my computer out in the livingroom,,,don't want to be holed up in there rather have my office were it is at..

any ideas????? And remember this is NOT the Hottie thread! I am looking for serious answers here, folks!

tazzs torture chamber:thumbsup:

How am I suppost to do that when your in OHIO?????

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:24 PM

Sneaks, there are some serious Hotties here on the property that I manage....I personally will not date the tenants,co-workers or any of the employees that I supervise either!
But you can pick and choose which ever you want...and you might try starting a DMV line as there will have to be numbers passed out to keep track!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i do have a age range now i moved from 36 to 50 years old lol i not too picky well then again maybe just a little bit lol

The 50 year olds are not to exciting here...had one try to date me and it turned into a fight to stop him from stalking me! (Ask Nay-Nay about Don)
I did "date" someone last summer but he is too YOUNG! Not much in common there if ya know what I mean!
But there are a few guys that made me crane my neck...I couldn't help it! They range from 22 years old to 48 for the hot guys here and there are a few to mention!

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:18 PM

I need ideas as to what to do with the extra bedroom I have here at my apartment.....
Before you answer that, it is pretty empty, I gave the bed away that was in there......I have a fouton frame for a couch and the furniture to match it.....but it is just an extra room I can do anything I want with.....
my dog won't sleep in there...and why would he when he loves my california king with the pillow top and memory foam mattress?
I have my computer out in the livingroom,,,don't want to be holed up in there rather have my office were it is at..

any ideas????? And remember this is NOT the Hottie thread! I am looking for serious answers here, folks!
LET ME MOVE IN LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought about having a room mate.....haven't met anyone I would trust to move in with me.....but Sneaker....you will always have a room here in Oregon!smooched
Music roon and Bar?

I really like that idea...except.....if ya get to drunk, you may not find your way out.....you might stumble onto the bathroom!

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:17 PM
Sneaks, there are some serious Hotties here on the property that I manage....I personally will not date the tenants,co-workers or any of the employees that I supervise either!
But you can pick and choose which ever you want...and you might try starting a DMV line as there will have to be numbers passed out to keep track!

Tazz42's photo
Thu 02/17/11 06:10 PM

LET ME MOVE IN LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought about having a room mate.....haven't met anyone I would trust to move in with me.....but Sneaker....you will always have a room here in Oregon!smooched

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25