Community > Posts By > nitin11

nitin11's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:51 PM
Foreign people dont have knowledge about india....they never knew about our culture...they are talking that rape takes place in india...but it is same in their country...well they always try to that gap which is between them and us....how can you people forget that india is a country where people of different religion lives in love....we pray the womans like goddess and also give respect you people when you visit to india....i think india is different country from others...ok let me tell you about the adorable person like mahatma gandhi ,bhagat singh,and many more and do you know you people follow...first of all try to see every person equal...respect the humanity...then you will love indians...if you see people in good way they will be good to you....in india every man ,woman ,animal ,land,water,and sun is worshiped as god....i am proud to be an indian....india is the country of love piece nature....you said so much bad about india...but still we indian respect and love you...jai hind

nitin11's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:36 PM
Well its not good to say anyone pig.....it shows your respect to other...first try to improve your thought to someone....In India every girl is stick to her husband and do not change husband like you people....indian womans are the true pure spirit who stand with his husband till death..do you know the problem is that you people dont have knowledge about india....huh.....

nitin11's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:23 PM
Well ms sweetgirl dont forget that in India girl and every woman is treated like goddess like lakshmi,,ganga,,...how can you think that in india people hurt woman....well i can understand that everyman is different and think different.....always remember that if you will see a man in good way you will feel the love...we indians think that man is one and we respect everyone in this universe.....

nitin11's photo
Mon 07/14/14 10:11 PM
I cant believe that people dont like indian boy....how can you people think we hurt and use voilence against woman....i think you all forget that in india the girl is treated as a godess--like ganga,lakshmi....i respect everyone culture but dont believe in cultural do you know india got many people having different culture.....well clture are manmade..man is one...i believe in god....and love each and everyman...either from foreign or western or anyone ....