no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:54 PM

Hummm would not know not young and have never judged on what others listen too.noway

I didn't mean it to be for only young people it's just my friend said it about girls our age. I'm 19 so obviously I would be considered young here.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:52 PM

Wouldn't that be a nice problem to have?

Yeah really Twin..Thats one problem that I wouldn't mind having!

It's more of an annoyance than a problem. If it was someone I wanted to be with then it would be a nice 'problem'.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:50 PM
Dump the ex and go with the new guy.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:50 PM
Sup?

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:48 PM

I wouldn't say they're out of your league as I don't believe in leagues. I just think some girls are so superficial especially when they're younger (notice I said some before people attack me) and that they just care about looks or what you're driving. There are plenty of cute or attractive girls out there who date guys who aren't good looking, but who are nice. I know a couple of girls who are stunners who are dating good guys who don't look so good. If you keep at it instead of giving up I'm sure you can find a good looking girl who can look past your possible not amazing looks (I don't even know what you look like).

Rofl.
I don't try. I make it a point not to waste time.

Better to waste time trying then to waste time *****ing about how they're too good for you eh?

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:46 PM
Edited by cookmclikapoundbacon on Sun 03/02/08 07:47 PM

Wouldn't that be a nice problem to have?

Not necessarily. Especially if its someone who is vindictive and doesn't know how to take no for an answer. Some girl I met online said she loved me after a couple of weeks. We set up plans to meet she broke them, so I kicked her out of my life. She swore revenge and stuff obviously she never got it because we never met. Still that aspect is weird and kind of scary. By the way there were many other reasons I kicked her out of my life, but the throwing our plans away was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:45 PM
I wouldn't say they're out of your league as I don't believe in leagues. I just think some girls are so superficial especially when they're younger (notice I said some before people attack me) and that they just care about looks or what you're driving. There are plenty of cute or attractive girls out there who date guys who aren't good looking, but who are nice. I know a couple of girls who are stunners who are dating good guys who don't look so good. If you keep at it instead of giving up I'm sure you can find a good looking girl who can look past your possible not amazing looks (I don't even know what you look like).

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:42 PM
I agree Azrae1l. Isn't part of dating learning about someone and tolerating their shortcomings or differences? If we were all the same what would be the point in getting to know someone. I just think my friend believes 18-20 year old girls are shallow and superficial (I think most are, but obviously some aren't). I know girls who are 'punk' or 'rock' and who can tolerate their possible boyfriend listening to rap or something else. I don't understand the logic behind judging music taste. If you can't tolerate it just listen to something else when you're with them.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:39 PM

Nope, but there is someone i want but i can't have.
go figure.

Unfortunately there are many people I want and can't have. Thus the problems of going to a college with many attractive women who are either taken or think they're too good for you.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:39 PM
I'm in the same boat as all of you. Some girl on facebook wants to date me, but she has no phone and doesn't drive. I was told by some people not to do it and personally have no interest in her or attraction so I decided against it.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:36 PM
Question posted in the topic title. Do you have someone that wants to date you, but you don't want to date them?

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:33 PM
bgeorge you would seriously consider not dating someone because of their taste in music?

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:31 PM
I never said I thought or knew this. A friend told me this may be true. I also think it is very stupid to judge someone based on what they listen to. It seems more of a cop out to not like someone than anything else.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:23 PM
That's unfortunate.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:20 PM
Topic.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:14 PM
what?

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:13 PM
Sup