Community > Posts By > jac83

jac83's photo
Thu 09/20/12 11:31 PM
Attraction is a huge thing in a relationship... it's where the chemistry starts. I'm talking about women who are 200-250lbs and confident with themselves. No it's not cool to be unhealthy and accept it. But we have to love ourselves so that we are motivated to be more healthy. I'm really wondering do guys take the time to know a woman online who is overweight before they judge a book by its cover? Fave to face communication will always be the best way to meet and be attracted to someone. But who has the time for that? Lol just my curiosity. I am no way offended by someone who isn't attracted to bigger women. To each their own.

jac83's photo
Thu 09/20/12 12:50 AM
What's your thoughts on plus size women?

jac83's photo
Wed 09/19/12 11:39 PM
:) I knew I'd like this place!!

jac83's photo
Wed 09/19/12 08:34 PM
I thihk if two people connect on a true level of of attraction emotionally and phyically that distance wouldn't be an issue. However, getting to know someone from a distance is difficult. It's all about the desire of wanting to know that person. In my opinon! lol :wink:

jac83's photo
Wed 09/19/12 08:27 PM
lol thank you!:smile:

jac83's photo
Wed 09/19/12 08:05 PM
I am excited to meet new people and make friends! However, I have a lot to learn about this site and the forums. I just wanted to say hello to everone! :)

waving