Community > Posts By > pye_wacket

pye_wacket's photo
Wed 10/10/12 12:03 AM
Bell, Book, and Candle (the movie)

pye_wacket's photo
Tue 10/09/12 08:24 PM
Edited by pye_wacket on Tue 10/09/12 08:25 PM
I don't care what people think of my profile, really. I don't need affirmation or approval from anyone.

pye_wacket's photo
Tue 10/09/12 08:20 PM
I've been training for the Rock n roll half marathon. Every week I increase my long run day, so I'm up to 10-12miles. I do 5-6 miles 2 other days of the week and some strength training, esp for my legs. Of course, I do a little yoga before and after. I don't deprive myself of any foods, but I am a healthy eater. I eat a lot of fish, pasta, nuts, green leafy veggies, strawberries, and avocado. Usually my body will tell me what it needs. I don't eat any "fake" foods or "fat free" stuff, I eat what I want but in moderation.

pye_wacket's photo
Tue 09/25/12 06:20 AM
Every Sunday I call "Sunday Vacation". I start off with a 3 to 5 mile hike at 7am (listening to Club Phusion musc), usually followed by a Starbucks coffee and a massage. After I do yoga, I take a hot bath. I eat lots of pasta, rice, and sushi during the day. I listen to music, watch Netflix, do some self-reflection (with a few glasses of wine). If there are college football games on or baseball games on, I watch them. The point is, the day is used for "ME-time". I unwind from the week...decompress. My job is stressful so I need time to be alone and gather my own thoughts. Feels wond erful and I've been doing this every week all year. Hiking is good marathon training also.