Community > Posts By > SweetCowboy

SweetCowboy's photo
Sat 07/26/08 10:57 PM
I completely agree with yall...just recently i got out of a relationship in which she didnt talk to me for a whole month...no email...no phone call...and i figured it was one of those "commitment" tests...you know to see how pure you would stay for her...well i ended up finding out that she gave her cell, and myspace to her friend, and didnt tell me...she could have just told me that she needed space...but instead she basically lied to me and said that she had a final exam for college when i n fact she left for a vacation early...and didnt bother to tell me...

i have gotten really sick of girls of this type...(no harm to any of you other ladies, and no offense but) i am really sick of women who think that they dont have to communicate in a relationship...its one way yall can easily play games with us guys, and alot of the time ( for those of you who do it) it hurts us men. i for one dont play these games, and will NOT tolerate nor stand for this kind of crap...it in the end will ultimately hurt the relationship...just come clean and show your inner beauty instead of strutting your outter beauty playing mind games...i guarantee...once you show your inner beauty, you outter beauty will be much more beautiful to us.

SweetCowboy's photo
Wed 07/23/08 05:24 PM
August 27 1988