Community > Posts By > ImDinesh

no photo
Sun 09/16/12 12:56 AM
yesterday was past and tomorrow is future and in between present is struggling for stability,philosopher explain events of great TIME by using words
whatever happened in past was good
whatever happening in present is good
and whatever going to happen in future is also good
so it mean every thing of past was good even those things and events which end with destruction like wars and present is also good even if everyday people dying in war of survival in human society.

what was good time or the events?Events was not good because they end with an end and what was time only a continuous process or the ultimate truth who never stop and its only explain by good

no photo
Sun 09/16/12 12:43 AM
People argue about human capability of thinking and support creation of life by god,what its mean that if a creature like human being can think,argue and give interpretation about anything in universe it mean some almighty god give him power of thinking, for me its again simply the reaction and action of matters with energy because every living being mostly consists of proteins and other biological matters and base of such complex compounds are the elements like nitrogen,hydrogen,carbon etc,if by series of evolution matter come in a stage where a creature which totally composed of matters get special capability of thinking on formation of matter itself than i think its only the great stage of evolution where a series of matter not only influencing but deciding the future of matter itself.

no photo
Sun 09/16/12 12:32 AM
i don't believe in creation of life by GOD, evolution is only a possibility about creation of life,to believe in that some supernatural power create all living being is not digestible but if we use word evolution of live by interaction of energy and matter then some sense come behind the idea of formation of life in universe and till date its the only idea which seem to be logical,i am not saying that it is the only possibility and Darwin was right i am just supporting idea of evolution and support it until some new research doesn't give new theory about creation of life.