Community > Posts By > BLUEYEDEVIL

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Mon 04/07/08 04:00 PM

Just venting----

Okay here is my story...I am 22 years old and mother of 3 wonderful boys. I was married to who I thought was my knight in shinging armor for 5 years. Even though I was the one who left because of his adultrey ways I went to him crying and begging him to try to make it work. I am not going to say it was all his fault I am not one to keep my mouth shut when I see something that is morally and ethiclly wrong. Not to sure if it is a vertue or a vice but I guess I will find out someday. He told me he wanted me to stand on my own two feet. Soo I did I joined the National Guard went back to college and have a half way decent career to pay my way through school. I take care of my children and show them all the love I have. I am always doing fine...until I get the phone call. The phone call that says "Rosie I miss you. I love you. Please. Come see me. Lets be friends. Lets do stuff together and have fun like we use to." The friends part works....for a couple of weeks then we start sleeping together and I do care for him I always will, but I realized that I am not in love with him. I think half the time the only reason I do this is because I don't want to be alone and if I could only look over the stuff he does it would work. I know thats not right and totally not healthy. I thought that getting on here and talking to other people might help me move on with my life and close that door instead of leaving it cracked. Somehow or another though I always end up going back. The latest incident that happened was 2 weeks ago. We were being "friends" and he called me on a thursday and asked me to come up on friday (mind you it is a 158 mile drive) and hang out and go out on the town with him. My thoughts were hey this is cool it will be like the old days. When we wood go up in the hills and have a fire and kick back a couple beers. Wrong I drove the 3 hour drive up HWY 101 (anyone from the Pacific NW knows thats not a fun drive) in the rain and hail for him to disapper...wasn't where he said he was going to be wouldnt answer his phone. So I went to his house...I have a key so I let myself in and went to bed. He stroles in the next morning and I said what happened to you last night. He tells me oh I went home with lisa...a woman who happens to be 25 years his senior. I lost it. I thought that it didn't matter that we are divorced that was the most disrespectful thing anyone can do and I would never do that. Friends don't do that to each other. Then the next week he is all sweet and oh i miss you blah blah blah, and when I went to pick my kids up for the weekend,...he says "hey think we can have a quickie before you leave." I just looked at him like he was nuts and left. Then this morning he calls to accuse me of getting involved in his personal life. I could careless at this point. All I want is for him to stop playing these games...I told him today that I am done I won't drive all the way to his house again and that he can meet me half way. I think that is fair enough and he threw a fit cause he wants to be friends and wants to hang out. I think its a load of bull and its just another game. He wants to keep hold of that string just enough to pull me back then push me away....I know its time to burn that string! Like I said just venting.
You've already answered you own question, only thing that remains is for you to act upon your decision. Good luckand may God Bless

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 06:27 PM

Someone recently asked me if I needed help in the kitchen while I was cooking dinner. I suggested cleaning off the dishes. I have a dishwasher. This does not mean washing the dishes - just cleaning them off.

Their answer was, "Naw. I'd prefer not to."
They think that doing dishes is a women's job. I think this is a bad sign.

If you were in a relationship, would you help with the dishes?
Do you think it's the woman's job?WHEN IN A RELATIONSHIP, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "WOMANS JOB". EVERTHING SHOULD BE DONE WITH EQUAL ABANDON

Honest answer please.

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 06:23 PM

who are these men, and how come they arent contacting me?????
huh huh
COULD THAT THEY HAVE AND YOU JUST DIDN'T REALIZE IT AT THE TIME

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 06:15 PM

all players!!!!!!!!:tongue:
NO, NOT ALL OF US , BUT I'LL CONCEDE TO ALOT

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 06:05 PM

Is it me or does anyone else find guys on here impatient and want you number, pictures, email the minute they start talking to you. Whats up with that? Why can't they just talk and get to know you a little and see if there is something there first? Anyone??????
SIMPLY PUT, SOME GUYS ARE AFTER ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY, NEED I GO ON. IT IS WITH THESE GUYS THAT MY SYMPATHY LIES, SOLELY BECAUSE THEY KNOW NO BETTER

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:55 PM

I get high .... well you know the rest laugh

I wanted to tell everyone here on JSH .. you guys rock.

This is like the internet version of 'CHEERS' laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker

Some of you make me laugh til I spew on the keyboard.

Some of you make me cry for your pain.

Some of you remind me how blessed I really am in the life I live.

Some make me feel happy, beautiful or sexy.

Some of you have become such close friends to me. You are loyal to the death & I'll love ya to the same (death).

ALL of you make me thank God I joined this crazy site.

flowerforyou love :heart: flowerforyou love :heart: flowerforyou love :heart:

Now onto more 'good times' drinker drinker drinker Here! Here!
THE ENTIRE WORLD IS A STAGE, WE EACH PLAY A PART, TRY NOT TO TAKE MATTERS TO SERIOUSLY, BUT ALWAYS TAKE THEM TO HEART. I DON'T POST TO OFTEN, ONLY WHEN SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING THAT TRULY CATCHES MY ATTENTION

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:46 PM

Has anyone every tasted themselves before?
GOOD ONElaugh laugh laugh

Yep

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:45 PM

What do you think you or someone you know taste like?

Descibe what you think would go good with yourself in dish
BANANA SPLIT, COMPLETE WITH CHERRIES & WHIPPED CREME

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:21 PM

Older women and younger men relationships? What do you think?
AGE IS BUT A NUMBER. WHEREAS TRUE HAPPINESS HAS NONE

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:35 PM

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND, NEVER AN EASY THING TO DEAL WITH

Nope! My Friend Died this Morning, Going out to his house Later.

Man...sorry to hear that...really sorry.

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:34 PM
SITTING HERE IN VEGAS CONTEMPLATING HITTING THE SLOTS:smile:

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:33 AM
TO GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT TAKING CHANCES, IS LIKE LIVING LIFE WITHOUT TRULY LIVING. HAPPY FOR YOU, GO FOR IT DARLIN'.

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Wed 04/02/08 03:13 PM
HOOK UP? ISN'T THAT SOMETHING YOU DO IN ONE OF THOSE OVERNIGHT CAMPING FACILITIESlaugh

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:40 PM

Well, here's to her! drinker

My ex that is....The day she left she looked me dead in the eye and said I couldnt survive without her. I couldnt be a man on my own and succeed in life laugh

Here's to you! Now that I am making triple the income, live in a wonderful home now, and dedicate ALL my spare time to my Fatherhood....

Guess I didnt make it to amount to anything...laugh

Moral: Dont ever let anyone knock you down or tell you that you wont amount to anything...That's crap and should drive you even more.... drinker
EXCELLENT

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:37 PM
SATILITE TV-----GUNS WTF, YOU DON'T NEED THE ONE TO INSTALL THE OTHER

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:20 PM

The average hours for a bank like the lobby hours?
DEPENDING ON THE BRANCH, USUALLY BETWEEN 8:30-4:00

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:44 PM

Never:tongue:
WHY NOT

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:42 PM

But is that way of saying he wants to date just her in obscure guy talk?
SOUNDS TO ME THAT HIS CAR COMES FIRST, BUT HEY,THATS JUST ME

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:39 PM

Why is it whenever I message folk on this site, I never get replies? I thought the whole point was to meet gals and guys for various reasoning here. I know I'm not cover of GQ Mag. here but I'm not the ogre who lives under the bridge either. Hmm, maybe you all hate my hair. Feedle dee, oh well time for a pint.drinker Tootles.
BE PATIENT, ALL THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. THE MORE YOU POST THE MORE PPL GET TO KNOW YOU AND VISE_VERSA

BLUEYEDEVIL's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:28 PM
welcome aboarddrinker

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13