Community > Posts By > buckorob

buckorob's photo
Tue 06/11/13 11:42 PM
any girls from Melbourne
?

buckorob's photo
Sat 06/01/13 08:57 PM
Just out to meet afew new people, girls if you from Melbourne id like to know :) I don't see many of you online, if there is even any on here.

buckorob's photo
Sat 06/01/13 08:28 PM
if you love someone and its going well and are not botherd by the "piece of paper" that's so called binds you two together.

no need for marriage for one its a waist of a lot of money
reception alone will cost you $10000 + that's going at $50 a head and 200 people , now days most of them are done on Friday's , Saturdays, wont find a reception for under $75-$85 a head , do the math

that's the reception alone but anyway.. back to the paper,
if you love him/her and you bothj comfortable no need , I know a couiple that have a house, kids and arnt married a lot of couples do it,

that's all . Its just a piece of paper ! remember that ;)

buckorob's photo
Sat 06/01/13 08:28 PM
if you love someone and its going well and are not botherd by the "piece of paper" that's so called binds you two together.

no need for marriage for one its a waist of a lot of money
reception alone will cost you $10000 + that's going at $50 a head and 200 people , now days most of them are done on Friday's , Saturdays, wont find a reception for under $75-$85 a head , do the math

that's the reception alone but anyway.. back to the paper,
if you love him/her and you bothj comfortable no need , I know a couiple that have a house, kids and arnt married a lot of couples do it,

that's all . Its just a piece of paper ! remember that ;)

buckorob's photo
Sat 06/01/13 03:50 AM
how ever you like to be described.

Any of you from Melbourne, ?

Just finding it hard to get any girls online? most of you seem to be on more than a month ago.

buckorob's photo
Sat 06/01/13 03:24 AM
I don't know what vague means ?

I know we have google and I could google it! but im not going to .

buckorob's photo
Sat 06/01/13 03:21 AM
marriage is just a piece of paper!