Community > Posts By > Tripel Step

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 03:33 PM
Life begins at 50 something. I embrace my age and if going back in time means losing all my knowlegde and life experience then I am staying put. I look at a lot of younger people right in the |middle of family life and I think "been there done that" we had to suffer sacrifice sleepless night and clean up after their vomit etc etc. Its amazing how you quickly grow back out of that life. I don't mind having some grand children so long as I can hand them back to their rightful owners just before I am ready to go to bed.....or to go out....
and finally even in the relationship thing although some physical attraction still plays a role when you get older your start focusing more on how you make each other feel rather than superficial looks, cuves ,hips, butt, six packs bla bla bla. And finally you are as young as feel and sometimes I feel more crazier now with me telling my grown up kids not to wait up for me and even one time seriously contemplating ringing up my son to pick me up because my lift and left earlier from a salsa party. And I have seen some guys at the party that were nearly 20 years older than me with youn, girls asking them for a dance so long as I can still stand and keep in time with rhythm and my life spares going to enjoy every moment of it.
Oh yeah one more thing thats a bit tragic. The amount of younger people that have died prematurely shows how uncertain this life is of ours so pe grateful for everyday still granted it applies to every age group

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 12:14 PM
speaking from a male side instead of giving me their mobile number they mainly want to go straight to Google Hangouts instead of first chatting via app. Very suspicious and I always refuse.

no photo
Sat 08/22/20 04:41 AM
This must be the 20th dating app I have tried and basically I see very little difference. First you get tempted to buy the premium subscription because you gained instantly likes and success no matter how ugly you are or bad your whole profile set up was. And when you do fall for that trick these stunningly beautiful women dissapear or simply do not respond to your messages. After several weeks of silence you close down the account and continue your vow to become a buddhist monk and continue saving to travel to the Himalayas before you finally kick the bucket ..... until to relapse into that next new dating app that appeared from nowhere on your smartphone.... lol every now and then I need the excitement :grinning:️. Have fun and don't take this whole thing too seriously