Community > Posts By > Casz

Casz's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:45 PM
The town is great unless you know you've lived here for like five years then it gets boring. And it's rather hard to find cool single people.

Casz's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:42 PM
Single and looking.

Casz's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:40 PM

will you marry melaugh laugh

welcome to jsh....flowerforyou

Sorry but I don't plan to ever get married. It may change at some point, only time can tell.

Also thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Casz's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:38 PM

You own a cyber cafe? Great! I have an idea...why don't a bunch of us get together a cas's cafe. We could all look awkwardly at one another for a minute or so, then run to the computers and email each other while we post on the forums.

laugh That'd be fun to watch, because I'd likely be working at the time. But the awkward part not so much, no one ever really felt awkward at this cafe.

Casz's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:35 PM

Not to be rude, but what is "MAN LAW"? I've only ever heard the term used once before.

It came from a beer ad campaign a few years back. Google it or look it up in wikipedia for more info. Or go to youtube and search for it. I'm sure there will be plenty of "ManLaw" clips there.

Kind of a funny commercial series but mostly stupid immature stuff. You know, the fun stuff. bigsmile

Ah got it, strange though cuz the one time I heard it used it wasn't associated with that stuff.

Casz's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:55 AM
Not to be rude, but what is "MAN LAW"? I've only ever heard the term used once before.

Casz's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:48 AM
My name is cas, I am 21, and co-own a cyber cafe( internet and gaming). Seems like a cool site.

Casz's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:28 AM
Being single in Chattanooga sucks!

1 3 Next