Community > Posts By > Theron89

Theron89's photo
Mon 09/10/12 10:16 AM
Hey there sorry to hear!, Nothing lovely about those scenarios. My names Jared, nice to meet yah!

Theron89's photo
Sun 09/09/12 08:00 PM
I can completely understand where you two are coming from, I think it is a hard gamble but in my opinion if there is a real connection its worth it. I dated the last girl i was with for 7 years ( i know I'm not that old) But since coming out of that i have tried to date and now have only had any luck with people older than me. Most people my age are floating in and our of bars with no real plan of what they want from life i personally hate that. Been working in the family business all my life and all i want to do is watch it grow and create a life with someone who had the same ideal and hopes for children. I had a great mom and she did her job well, Wouldn't ever want to be "taken" care of, a person taking care of themselves is a lot more attractive than dependance. It could only work with someone who is a good debater and has similar interests. And as you were saying before Navygirl, some girl with a "perfect body" My ex was not a walking supermodel, her body was perfect for one very simple reason, because she was the person I loved. Walking off for another woman will happen at any age, they're are just crappy people out there. Not saying through out all of this that i have my eyes set on an exact age group of women but sometimes that funny little spark can happen with anyone. I just think it would be sad to deny any possibility in this world

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
just my O :)

Theron89's photo
Sat 09/08/12 12:24 PM
Hard to say really, some 30 yo's have the maturity of someone in grade school, in a relationship we are all just as old as our life experience demands us to be. Some people do not ever have the need to grow as a human they just stay in their niche. I don't think age/race should have anything to do with it. If the person you fall for never leaves you doing anything but smiling the only thing that should matter is when your going out to see them next.

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 09:30 PM
Thank you very much !:smile:

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 08:55 PM
Edited by Theron89 on Fri 09/07/12 08:59 PM
Hey there,
One thing i would say in general maybe have a happier photo, SMilE :):):) Just to be more inviting, also throw some likes and dislikes out there so people can quickly see if you would have a few common interests.. Just a thought Good luck!

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 08:42 PM
Thank you very much:)! Looking forward to checking this place out :)

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 08:23 PM
Hi,
My name is Jared, this style of dating is completely new to me and a tad scary! :P Hopefully i meet some cool people on here and maybe just maybe find an amazing person to go on a date with. :) So hi hi message me if you wanna chat I love talking
chow for now
J

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 08:03 PM
Just got back from a tour of Europe, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Italy (all over) Prague and back to Amsterdam :)

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 04:51 PM
?

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 04:42 PM
Hey BC guy here, moved here a few months ago! This place is freaking huge!

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 04:40 PM
Hey Toronto :)! Just joined this site, looking to find some interesting people!

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 04:27 PM
Looks like he could play guitar very well!

Theron89's photo
Fri 09/07/12 04:25 PM
10 :smile: