Community > Posts By > Beerlazy

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 02:06 AM
Which one are you going to watch?
Number 1 is very good. Kind of political and anti-war.

The rest of them are bad.
I kinda liked number 4 and that is because it was hilarious to see Sylvester all pumped up with those mucshles made out of air.

The Rambo movie 2,3 and 4 is for boys.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:46 PM

Honestly is the best policy.
Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome, Wonderbread.

drinker

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:37 PM

I'm planning on purchasing/obtaining (read: forcefully acquiring) an island of my own before long. For the simple act of committing yourself wholeheartedly to my rebellious brigade for a year or so, I can offer you a lifetime supply of beer and lounging on the beach.

Eh?

Now we're talking!
Send me the road descriptons when you have set up camp. Or before if you need help with that forcefully acquiring thing.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:35 PM

Thailand?

Been there and I have to say the palmtrees are not good to me. As a matter of fact they were very evil when I was walking a long drunk. Had to go to the doc afterwards for some plaster and stiches.
But if you know where the kind palmtrees in Thailand are please let me know.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:31 PM
I'm doctor Nick.... Eeeehhh, no, wait a minute. I'm not doctor Nick.

I'm the guy with the beer being lazy all the time.
If you are wondering how that is working out for me I'm pleased to tell you that it's going great.

As a matter of fact so great that I am planing to move to a country with a nice beach, lots of sun and some palm trees so I have a place to set up my hammock.

If anyone knows of such a place where these things can be done with an instant success and not to far away from the guy/girl that sells cold beer I would be very happy to hear from you.

Or if you just wanna say hi or wanting to hear how I got to be lazy and drink beer all day just drop me some lines and off we go...

Cheers!
drinker