Community > Posts By > cubbieluv19

no photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:14 AM
thanks for all the advice already lol. all of you are right in one or another...

no photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:01 AM
ive been told by friends and family that when it comes to guys im too picky! i really dont know if thats true or not i guess i just know what im used to and what i like. if you have any advice or feel the same way i would love to hear it!
:)

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:26 AM
i recently got dumped my the guy that i thought was going to be with me forever. he told me that i was the one that he wanted to marry and have kids with and be with forever, but one of his exs came back into the picture and he chose her over me. i tried really hard to win him back and i just came to the conclusion that its never goning to happen. I know it was nothing i did wrong in the relationship, im not saying im perfect cause we all have out flaws, but what i am saying is that ive realized that i was too good for him. Im never going to beg or "try to win over" someone that isnt right for me again. you have to win yourself over and love yourself before you let someone else into your life, thats something ive had to learn to work on myself.

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:18 PM
-"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."-FERRIS BUELLER

no photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:13 PM
Born and Raised in Chicago, and there's only one team thats worth loving and thats the Cubbies! :smile: