Community > Posts By > BeyondTheUsual

BeyondTheUsual's photo
Thu 09/06/12 07:38 PM
Kinda funny that you think only the FIRST time should be special. Losing your virginity should be no more special then any other time you share your self in the most intimate way with someone else.

Just like the first time you do anything. There is a learning curve. Virgin sex is just bad since you have no idea what you are doing. Experience and not being uptight about sex makes sex that much more enjoyable. Practice makes perfect.

Casual promiscuous sex is just bad. Holding out for marriage is also just bad.

There are just some people that you arent compatible with sexually. What a rude awakening that would be when you find out after you are married.

Would you buy a car and not drive it first? Would you buy a pair of shoes and not try them on first?

BeyondTheUsual's photo
Thu 09/06/12 01:40 AM
Im confused as to how desperate and needy is a scam. Please elaborate.

BeyondTheUsual's photo
Wed 09/05/12 08:52 PM
I made this post because I have seen in so many profiles that guys are fed up with the results they get. Self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts Im starting to think. I think what they need to know is that they are being counter productive to what they are trying to achieve.

I wasn't joking or exagerating in the slightest. The way that the vast majority are presenting themselves is in a very desperate manner and then rushing from hello to Im here to get married is a huge turn off.

Ive tried chatting to all these men that contact me. Im trying to have a conversation to get to know them and all they want to say is how lonely they are. How long its been since they have had an encounter. I guess you need to think about it as trying to sell yourself in a way. Present your positives. Show that you are interesting and can carry on a conversation. Discuss your interests and passions in life. Dont lead with the weaknesses of how lonely you are and how desperate you are for an encounter.

Im not a cold uncaring person. Im very compassionate and I dont like to see people hurting and in pain but this is all just too much the way that most of these men are presenting themselves. You wouldnt walk up to anyone IRL and just start telling them how lonely you are and things of that sort.

Women like a confident strong man that can be vulnerable. Not a desperate, clingy, needy man thats just looking for who ever will take him.

BeyondTheUsual's photo
Wed 09/05/12 06:40 PM
Im a first timer. This is the first site that I have used to try to meet some new people. I must say so far my experience has been odd perhaps even shocking and nothing like I expected.

I have had tons of contact from people which was welcome. Im completely shocked as to how men approach women using this site.

I do understand that people here are lonely and looking for someone special BUT desperate, clingy, needy and demanding are not attractive qualities. Most men are going from Hello to lets get married in 3 sentences.

I have met a couple very interesting people to talk to. All the others have me walking down the isle on their very first message to me. A sure way to get a woman to not reply to you.

Like the old saying goes...good things come to those who wait. Patience is a virtue.

Pace yourself guys...its a marathon not a sprint race.