Community > Posts By > dazzie2097

dazzie2097's photo
Sun 09/02/12 04:56 AM
Edited by dazzie2097 on Sun 09/02/12 05:33 AM
In my opinion, to prove God has created all of this, you first have to prove the existance of God... To quote the OLDEST KNOWN bible " The God created us in their own likeness" How can a singular (God) become a plural (their)? And if you do your research, the whole bible story follows a pattern of stories that has been associated with all major religions and civilisations past and present. A divine birth to a virgin, a murder and a resurection three days later (describing the Suns actions on the winter solstice), and a visitation from a heavenly body (a being that comes down from the sky). This is not a unique story of christianity, but a documented historical series of events that has repeated time and time again, and the evidence for this is cast in stone in various places around the world...

My problem with the Darwin Theory is the missing link, where are they, I say they because there cannot of been only one, that is like saying there has only ever been one Neanderthal or one Homoerectus, there should be millions and millions of skeletons that have been discovered, archiologists should be falling over these skeletons at every dig, yet not a single one has been found, Why ?. This alone for me blows the entire theory to bits. how can it even be classed as a theory when it isnt even complete. My understanding of the word theory means it should describe everything from start to finish with NO gaps, until it can do that it isnt even classed as a theory, it is an idea. And in the case of Darwin it is an idea that needs a hell of alot of work...

There is a different theory that an advanced civilisation not from this planet has interviened at various stages of our own history, and although I myself refused to believe this when I first heard of it some 20 years ago, my interest and research of the evidence since has not only astounded me, but actually convinced me that this is the most sensible and plausable theory of them all, and seems to be the only one with documented evidence across the board, whereas all of the other theories are based on strange stories and nothing more than hearsay, thats not science, thats Chineese whispers...